69

Jayda POV
"Hey h*e. Finally answered.."

"Girl what the f*ck do you want?"

"I WANT to beat yo a** & that's what ima do."

"Yea okay b*tch."

"Yea so what's the addy h*e?"

No answer.
"B*tch drop that sh*t! You can talk all the stuff on the gram but can't back it up? If you can't fight then don't speak on me , my relationship and most definitely NOT MY CHILD! You stank a** h*e."

Then I hung up. Cuz that b*tch had me totally f*cked up. The hood in me really jumped out. I got my mama mouth , my daddy temper & hood made hands. So what's really up?

"You Chill now?"
"Nah. I need to beat that b*tch a**. Teach her a lesson.."
"That ain't gon do nun but cause more beef."
"I don't care Herbert! She spoke on our child that's so low! How you gon wish death on an innocent baby? You used to be such a hot head you can't be one just for this one time?"
He clenched his jaw . He do that whenever he bouta pop a vain.

"I am mad, but you know how I get when I'm mad...I can't control that sh*t & you know it. So ima just chill."
"No herb ! Don't chill !"
"Why you tryna get me so mad? F*ck you want me to do? I'm not about to go fight no female. That's low."
"Then I will."
"No the f*ck you won't Jayda."
I sighed because "I'm stuck in a bad position. I wanna beat her a** but I don't wanna go to jail."
"Then choose to be the bigger person"
"I liked you better when you were a hot head" he let out a laugh
"I'm serioussss!" I whined
"I know baby, but I'm trying to calm myself down. I feel you on this whole thang. Aight?"
"Aight.."
"Ion know why you stressing anyway. Need some d*ck?"
I rolled my eyes "boy shut up before I beat yo a**!"
He licked his lips and smiled. That's a whole weakness of mine..he so d*mn fine..