72

Jayda POV

"Herb you really got me tight as f*ck right now

"Herb you really got me tight as f*ck right now. Just get out my face!"

"How you gon believe her over ME?!"

"Cuz b*tch you cheated on me once with that h*e! There's a possibility that you got her pregnant! And I swearrrrrr if you got her pregnant you not seeing yo daughter no more and that's on ME!"
My voice started to crack just thinking about the different possibilities..

"You crazy bruh."
"I sure am. Crazy with a capital C baby. Fool me once that's on you but you not gon get a chance to fool me twice Herb. Not gon let you get the chance."

"I slept with her..we got the out of the way and you forgave me! Right?"
"Right."
"I did NOT get her pregnant! Last time I checked she had a nigga and you're right there's a POSSIBILITY, but that's not my baby Jayda & you not keeping my daughter away from me! That's straight bullsh*t if you think I'm going for that."

One thing I can say is that herb is a dog , but I can't say he's never there for Lani or me & he's an amazing dad..I can't take that away from him, but I'm 5 seconds away from putting a dent in his chin like Peter Griffin.

"Whatever."
"Whatever? That's it?"
"Yea. You a waste of my energy."
His face changed "oh for real?"
I nodded

"this straight bullsh*t. What happened to ..iMa aLwAyS rIdE fOr mY nIgGa. Who was you talking about? Deuce? Cuz it obviously ain't me." I turned to the side to hide my smile. I punched him in his arm

"B*tch don't play. I'm STILL gon ride for you. Even if you making dumba** decisions. Cuz I promised you I would. Ion break promises."

"Then believe me when I say...that's not my child.."
"Aight."
"You believe me?"
"Mhm. Let's go take A DNA test with Ari."
"Baby-.."
"I want to know the truth Herb.."
"Fine. Let's do it next week.."
"Bet."
This better not be his baby..