55

Jayda POV

I was laying down on the couch watching tv and Tiara walked in

I was laying down on the couch watching tv and Tiara walked in. (She has a key cuz this basically my bsf.)
"Hey boo" I said
"Hey.." She said while sniffing . I turned to look at her and she had a black eye and her lip was bleeding.
"Tee What happened to ya face ?!" I said touching it she flinched when I tried to touch her lip.
"Who did this to you?"
She sighed

"Shaun. He still believes we together and when I told him I'm done with him and he needs to leave my house..he just snapped on me."

"How long has this been going on?"
She looked down

"Everyday since me and Shaun started dating. The nights I couldn't go out because I was sick...was because of him. The times I would go in the house and change before we left was because of him.. he would never let me breathe."

"Girl you need to tell herb about this so he can pistol whip that b*tch."
"Jayda no please!-.." then herb walked down the stairs with Leilani.
"Tell me what?"
Tiara looked down then looked at Herb.
His whole face changed "who the f*ck did this to you?"
She didn't answer
"Tiara! Who the f*ck did this to you?!"
"Shaun.."
"That busted a** nigga? I thought I taught that nigga a lesson s long time ago now he messing with you?! Bet." He gave Leilani to me & pulled out a gun from his pants and cocked it back.

"Herb don't do something you gon regret.."

"I'm not gon regret this. This nigga been playing with my family for long enough. I told you his a** was no good and you ain't listen to me!"
I looked over to Tiara who was in tears "Lemme talk to him boo. Go clean ya self up."
She nodded and walked upstairs. I went to put Lani in her crib.
"You have a family to come back home to..remember that. You not the same person you was 4 years ago. You different now. You got responsibilities." He looked down and put the gun back in his pants.
"You turned me soft man..."
I smiled "good." I gave him a kiss and then hugged him.

I wouldn't know what I'd do if he left and never came back and I didn't even try to stop him..