41

Maya POV

I came home from school and put my stuff down

I came home from school and put my stuff down. All I heard was Jayda moaning upstairs. She was getting her sh*t pounded. Like dang my nigga she pregnant already. Haven't you done enough?
She walked downstairs limping with her silk robe on.
And Herb walked down behind her with no shirt on.
They looked a messs!

"Oh hey boo. I ain't know you was here." she said tryna fix her hair
"Yea..we got out of school early cuz of exams"
Seniors graduated already so Jayda was done with school. I still had 2 days left.
They were tryna act all civilized like I ain't just hear them upstairs.

I laughed "Y'all not slick. I heard y'all up there."
Herb looked at me and busted out laughing . Jayda looked embarrassed.

"I'm weakkk! I ain't think you was here foo."
"Boy bye. Even if I wasn't I bet the neighbors could hear y'all loud a*ses."
He laughed again and sat by me.
Ever since Jayda and Herb started dating he's been the big brother I never had. This really my best friend for real.

"Anywayssss ! I gotta go. Tiara here to pick me up"
"For what?"
"We gotta get stuff for the baby shower."
"Ohh Yeaa. Aight I'll see you later."
"Okayyy." I gave Jayda a kiss on her cheek and gave Herb a hug "bye y'all"
"Bye sis"
"Bye foo"
Good thing Tiara came cuz the lil nasties took they butts upstairs and went for round 2 . Whew Chile the nastiness