Chapter 2.💞

Rashad POV

When I went upstairs to check on Aaliyah she was already in the bed asleep

When I went upstairs to check on Aaliyah she was already in the bed asleep. I didn't know if I should sleep beside her or go downstairs. So I just took my shirt off and put some basketball shorts on and laid beside her and turned my back against her. "What you don't want me sleeping right here or something." She said. "Nah you good I didn't think you wanted me laying beside you." I said. "No your fine." She said as she laid her head on my chest. We both went to bed. When I woke up Aaliyah wasn't on my chest anymore so I was lowkey freaking out. "Chill nigga I'm right here." She said laughing. "I thought you left on my nigga." I said holding my chest laughing. "Guess What's tomorrow?" She said with a goofy ass smile on her face. "What ?" I said shrugging. "My birthday nigga" she said all hype. "Word whatcha tryna do for it ?" I said smirking. "I don't know but I want to go out." She said. "Well I can make that happen for you." I said rubbing my hands together. " Nothing to big tho I ain't that special." She said as she made her way to the bathroom. "You are special. Damn you got me turning soft." I said following behind her. "That's my job." She said flipping her hair. When she got done getting ready she began taking pictures. "Ooh So you think you cute." I said laughing "I been cute boo." She said still taking pictures. "Nigga don't call me that gay ass shit." I said. "Boy bye I'll call you whatever I want tf. But like my picture on instagram boo" she said.

Liked by _shad and 3,567 others@aaliyahh_ : They ain't picture me like this so I sent them all selfies 😼💘 view all 268 comments @_shad: ugly 🤮aaliyahh_: @_shad its always that one hater 😒@jaylaaaaaa: ooouuu bestie 😻😻💞

@aaliyahh_ : They ain't picture me like this so I sent them all selfies 😼💘
view all 268 comments
@_shad: ugly 🤮
aaliyahh_: @_shad its always that one hater 😒
@jaylaaaaaa: ooouuu bestie 😻😻💞

I ain't gone cap that picture was cute as hell. "Okay boo whatcha want to do today." She said Standing in front of me. "Nigga what I say about calling me that shit." I said standing up. "Boy bye I'll call you what I want you ain't gone do nothing about it boo." She said laughing. I got close to her "Get out my face Rashad." She said pushing me. "If I don't you ain't gone do nothing." I said picking her up and tossing her on the bed. "Boy you got me fucked up !" She said as we started to play fight she lowkey got hands her little hits hurt. "Okay okay I won't call you that no more." She said rushing to the bathroom. "My hairrrrr" She said pouting in the mirror. "Nigga you'll be alright" I said laughing. "Nigga fuck you." She said flicking me off. I turned her around and was just staring at her for a good lil while "What ?" She said blushing and turned around. "What I can't look at you?" I said licking my lips. "No boo you can't and if you ain't in here to help me fix my hair get the fuck." She said. I turned her around again and our faces got real close we was about to kiss but then I jerked away. "Nahh you too young." I said scrunching up my face going downstairs. She looked so blank and confused.
-----------------
Aaliyah POV
I don't know what just happened but it was weird. So I just kept fixing my hair then when I was finished I decided to go downstairs. "Goodmorning Lil Shad." Jeremiah had said. "That's not my name..my name's Aaliyah" I said with a mug on my face. "Damn my bad Lil Shad." He said laughing walking out the kitchen. "That nigga Jeremiah annoying my fault for that." Ty said laughing. "Where that nigga Ant at ?" Shad said getting a drink out the fridge. "Shid I think he said he was with his baby mama." Ty said. "Damn he still talking to that crazy bitch." Shad said laughing. "I guess he said he trying to see his son." Ty said. "Y'all all got kids ?" I asked raising my eye brows. "Hell Nah!" Ty and Shad in unison causing me to laugh. "Okay okay" I said holding my hands up. "Rashad can you take me to the mall. I need an outfit for tomorrow." I said. "Yeah let's go." He said getting his wallet and keys. We got in a different car this time it was a Rolls Royce. This nigga got moneyyy ! "So you don't have a mom or dad?" He had said as we began down the road. "Yeah how else did I get here." I said rolling my eyes. "Aye you got a smart ass mouth ...I mean where are they." He said. "Okay well my dad is in jail for the killing of my mother." I said quietly. "Damn I'm sorry." He said. "Yeah my dad was a drunk and he was very abusive and one night he was drinking real bad and him and my mom were arguing and he was beating on her. And then he finally pulled out a gun on her and shot her right in front of me and my brother.." I said as my voice trailed off. "It was a day before my 13 birthday..ever since then I haven't really cared for my birthday. That's how my brother became my guardian." I said. "Damn I'm really sorry Aaliyah." Shad had said in a serious tone. "It's fine that's why I don't trust anyone cause anybody can turn on you no matter how much you love them." I said shrugging. "Well I want to make this birthday special for you.." he said rubbing my face. We finally made it to the mall. We went into plenty of stores and I couldn't find anything! I finally decided to wear a basic black dress and a handbag. I only spent $500 at the mall I mean it wasn't that important. We finally made it home and this boy that looked my age was in the kitchen. "Aye wassup Lil nigga" Shad said dapping him up. "Wassup who that ?" He said pointing at me. "Nigga didn't yo mama tell you pointing is rude." I said. "But my name's Aaliyah" I said. "Yo she got a mouth on her." He said laughing. "It was nice meeting you I guess. I'm going to bed y'all goodnight y'all." I said. "Goodnight bae." Shad said playing. "Boy stop playing with me." I said blushing going up the steps. I got in the shower and layed in bed for awhile until I finally dozed off.

------------------------
What did y'all think 👀? Vote , Comment, Share ! 💞