Chapter 3.💞

Chapter 3
Aaliyah POV
I woke up with so many birthday wishes it was too many I couldn't say thank you to all of them. My favorite birthday wish was from my longtime bestie she wrote me a paragraph that made me so happy that I cried. I finally got up and got in the shower and got my birthday outfit. Then Shad came in the room. "You look good happy birthday." He said licking his lips. "Thanks." I said smiling. I wasn't expecting anything from anybody today. I made my way downstairs and I was very shocked. "Uhhh happy birthday Aaliyah I really want to make today special for you." Rashad said smiling. "Aww thank you so much Rashad." I said hugging him. My eyes starting tearing up. "I haven't had this much presents since my brother was here." I said. "Well I'm here to make everyday special for you." He said. "Thanks boo." I said kissing his cheek. "Nigga you lucky it's yo birthday." He said walking into the kitchen. I decided to take a picture and post it on Instagram.

Liked by _shad jaylaaaaaa and 6,832 others @aaliyahh_: Happy Birthday to Me! 🥳💞 Thanks Boo ! @_shad 😩💞View all 1,236 comments @_shad: Yw hbd 💞😒 @jaylaaaaaa: Bitch you got to tell me the mfn tea ! Happy birthday bestie ! 💞😘@aaliyahh_: @jayl...

@aaliyahh_: Happy Birthday to Me! 🥳💞 Thanks Boo ! @_shad 😩💞
View all 1,236 comments
@_shad: Yw hbd 💞😒
@jaylaaaaaa: Bitch you got to tell me the mfn tea ! Happy birthday bestie ! 💞😘
@aaliyahh_: @jaylaaaaaa Bitch ima fill you in I promise !

"Happy birthday lil Shad !" Jeremiah said giving me a gift bag. "Thanks." I said smiling. I opened it was a chain. "Nigga are you dumb. My name is not spelled L-E-A-H." I said. "Damn and I spent a lot of money on that bitch." Jeremiah said scratching his head. "It's fine it's the thought that counts I guess." I said putting the chain back in the box. "So what you gone do for your birthday?" Ty said walking in. "I don't know I kinda want to go out to eat. I mean I don't want to waste this outfit I look too good for that." I said doing a spin. "Eh it's alright." Rashad said. "Nigga you such a hater." I said.
"So which one of y'all taking me out to eat ?" I said smiling. "Aye Shad you got that bro." Ty said leaving out the room. "Yeah I'll see y'all later." Jeremiah said leaving. "Okay so fuck them." I said laughing. "I got the perfect place to eat." He said. He went out the room to call the restaurant he was choosing. "Aye they said our table will be ready at 7:30 so be ready by then, I got to go handle something." He said. "Okay be safe." I said. "Im always safe." He said as he left out the door. I was the only one here so I decided to call my best friend Jayla. I called her she picked up on the 2nd ring. "Heyy bestfriend !" She said happily. "Hey girl!" I said. "How you been hows things up there?" She said. "I've been good I'm finally living with somebody instead of myself." I said. "Girl I peeped all the things on insta you've been posting." She said. "Sooo who is he?" She said all cheesy. "His name is Rashad girl he's really sweet, he got a nice house, rich as fuck!" I said laughing. "I don't know what made him want to take me in." I said. "Well if he put his hands on you bitch I'm flying on there and his ass finna be put on a T-shirt." She said "Okay period ! But how have you and your mama been?" I asked being serious. "Girl we've been going back and forth she just let me back in the house, she's got a new boyfriend he's making her happy so everything's been good with us lately." I remember her mother use to be very abusive and never let jayla do anything, she always hated me so then they moved to D.C. "Bestfriend you can always move up here with me I'm sure Rashad will let you move up here if not we can go back to my old apartment." I said. "You know my mama ain't gone let me go anywhere." She said. We began talking about different subjects and catching each other up on things. Then I heard yelling in the background. "What's that?" I said. "I gotta go bestfriend I love you." She ended the call. I didn't realize how long we was on the phone because it was 6:50 I got situated and it was finally 7:00 Rashad came just in time. "You ready?" He asked. "Yes" I said. We got in the car the ride was quiet the restaurant was pretty far. When we pulled up it was a very top notch restaurant.
---
Rashad POV

We went to the restaurant and Aaliyah was shocked I don't think she's ever been to a place like this

We went to the restaurant and Aaliyah was shocked I don't think she's ever been to a place like this. We walked in and was greeted by the host "Umm reservation for Rashad." I said scratching my head. "Okay right this way." The host said we made it to our table it was just us. "You know what you gone order ?" She said smiling. "Yeah that steak looks good." I said. "That's what I was looking at too she said. "Always want to copy me." I said rolling my eyes. "Boy nobody want to be like you." She said. "What can I get for y'all ?" A lady came up to us. "Umm may I get the steak and shrimp please with broccoli and mashed potatoes for my side please. And a water to drink." She said politely. "Yeah ima get the same thing as her." I said. "Okay your food will be ready soon." The waitress said walking off. "Tell me about you." I said. "You already know about me I want to know about you Rashad." She said. "Well I'm in the same boat as you. My mama abandoned me as a kid and my daddy locked up. It's always been me and my uncle he passed away two years ago from cancer. Shit really hurt me Ian have nobody so my only choice was too hit the streets. And that's when I met my bruddas Ty Ant and Jeremiah we've stuck with each other since." I said. "I'm sorry Rashad it's like both of us need love but we don't know where to find it." She said. "Yeah I've tried that shit but that ain't for me." I said. "Well I just want to say thank you Rashad nobody has ever treated me like this. You make me feel so special." She said smiling. "Your welcome." I said. Our food came and we enjoyed our night.
------------------------
Oop👀...Vote, Comment, Share 💞🤟🏾!