Chapter 16💞.

Aaliyah POV

I'm a couple months now and my gender reveal will be next week !!! I can't wait to see what my babies gender is, I really hope it's a girl I want a mini me

I'm a couple months now and my gender reveal will be next week !!! I can't wait to see what my babies gender is, I really hope it's a girl I want a mini me. Brooklyn and her mother have been very busy helping me with everything with my pregnancy I got a job at my cousins boutique to make my own money to so I can save up for an apartment, because I don't plan on living with my best-friend forever.

I decided to hang out with Rashad for the day. Because Brooklyn didn't want me seeing the decorations for the gender reveal. I pulled up to Rashad's house and Marcus answered the door which made my heart drop "Uhh Rashad ain't here right now." He said to me. "I know he told me he'll be back in a few, so can I come in?" I said chuckling. "Oh yeah you can sorry." He said pulling the door open for me.

We made our way into the living room we both were silent and it was awkward until he decided to break the silence. "Wow you've gotten real big, you ready to be a mom?" He asked. "Yes I am but I ain't ready to push this baby out of me." I said laughing. "Yeah I heard it's a lot of pain." He said. "Mhm yeah but I'll get through it." I said.

"Well Aaliyah I've been thinking about that one night a lot and I'm sorry for all that shit that went down. I didn't want it to go down that way I'm truly sorry." He said. "Yeah I bet, but it's okay I've learned to forgive and forget." I said. "But if you think ima take you back, I'm not that shit is dead." I said. "I wasn't looking for you to take me back I knew it wasn't gone happen I just want our friendship back, I don't want you to have your baby and Ima complete stranger to them." He said.

"My baby will know you. We can work on building our relationship back. I want my baby to know everyone that helped me get on my feet and took care of me." I said.

Marcus POV

I'm really glad I got things right with Aaliyah even though I didn't think she'd forgive me from what happened that night

I'm really glad I got things right with Aaliyah even though I didn't think she'd forgive me from what happened that night. Rashad finally came to the house "Oh I see y'all talked." Rashad said chuckling. "Yeah man she ain't want to wait for you she wanted to hurry and come in." I said. "Shid I wouldn't blame her she getting big." He said laughing.