Chapter 10.💞

Aaliyah POV
I decided to take my blonde hair down and go with a bob today was Sunday and we didn't have anything to do today. So I did my makeup and got dressed because I was bored. I took some pictures and posted them on Instagram.

15,974 likes  @aaliyahh_: He ain't into toys but he fw the Barbie 🤪

15,974 likes
@aaliyahh_: He ain't into toys but he fw the Barbie 🤪.
*View all 587 comments*

Ty called me "Hello ?" I said "Aye Aaliyah you left yo chain over here, want to come get it?" He said. "Yeah I'll come." I said. "Bae I'm going out. I'll be back in a few." I said kissing his forehead while he was playing the game. "Aight love you." He said.

I took the keys and got in the car. I texted my best friend to see where she was but she didn't answer the phone which she usually answers in like 2.5 seconds. I pulled up to Rashads house and took a deep breath before I knocked on the door. "Heyy." I said to Ant who opened the door "Wassup Aaliyah." He said pulling the door open for me to walk in. "Where's Ty ?" I asked. "He in the living." He said walking into the kitchen.

I walked into the living room "Hey ty." I said sitting beside him. "Wassup oh your chain over there." He said pointing to a box on the coffee table. "Oh okay thanks." I said getting the box and heading out. "You don't want to stay ? I mean it ain't just Rashads house you can be my company." He said smiling. I sat down and turned on the TV and put it on the basketball game. I looked into the hallway and my heart instantly dropped.

"Oh my god Aaliyah what are you doing here?" Jayla asked she a towel wrapped around her and hickies on her neck. "Bitch why the fuck are you here, that's why you couldn't tell me who you were with !" I yelled. "I'm finna beat your ass bitch !" I said trying to get up but Ty was holding me down. "Nigga get off of me!" I yelled with tears running down my face. "Woah what's going on ?" Rashad asked. "Nigga fuck y'all both!" I said. "Ty let go of me!" I yelled and he finally let go.

I got up and punched Jayla in her face I ain't want to hurt her because she couldn't fight but she did me so wrong. "Fuck both of y'all ! But I got something for both of y'alls ass." I said. I walked up to Rashad "Why would you do something that low? Haven't you already done enough?" I chuckled wiping the tears from my eyes.

I left out the house and got in the car and sped off. I got into the house and instantly ran into the bathroom and threw up. I don't know why I did I guess it was because of my nerves. "You okay bae?" Joe said running into the bathroom. "Yeah I'm okay." I said wiping my mouth. "Why was you crying?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it." I said walking into the bedroom. "No Aaliyah you my girl I'm suppose to worry." He said. "Okay well my bestfriend is fucking Rashad." I said. He face started to look angry "Why the fuck are you still worried about him ?" He asked. "I'm not I had to get my chain and I seen her there and she didn't even care like I trusted her and she did her dirt. And Rashad I don't even want to get started on him." I said.

"Mannn Ima kill that nigga." He said going to get his gun. "No no no." I said pulling him back. "Don't hurt him. I got you now I don't got to worry about anyone else." I said looking at him. "Okay but if that nigga make you cry or anything. I'm really gone blow that niggas brains out." He said. "Okay." I said laughing. "I'm serious Aaliyah." He said.

I haven't been feeling myself lately like I haven't been feeling well at all. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Rashad POV

I didn't mean to hurt Aaliyah that bad so I sent her best friend back home she was complaining that she ain't have no where to go so I gave her some money and told her to find somewhere

I seen it in her eyes that she was really hurt but I'm hurt too and nobody gives a fuck about me! I'm doing this shit so she can see how I feel but I need to stop that shit ain't cool.

I wanted to tell her I'm sorry I know she ain't gone go for it for how many times I done hurt.

I fucked up real bad.

-----------------------
Awww☹️ Vote, Comment Share 💞