Chapter 17💞.

Aaliyah POV

I decided to cut my hair during my pregnancy so it can grow

I decided to cut my hair during my pregnancy so it can grow. Today was the big day of finding out what my babies gender is Brooklyn and her mom and Rashad have been all over the place getting ready for today and I can't wait to see how it all turned out. I decided to just wear a white tube top dress and my nails were pink because I was team girl ofc. I decided to wear natural makeup because I didn't really feel like wearing a lot of makeup because its really hot outside.

"Best! You ready we finna be late!" Brooklyn screamed up the steps. "Yes! I just got to grab my purse." I yelled back. I went to my dresser and grabbed my Chanel bag and headed down the steps. "Aww best you look so beautiful." Brooklyn said coming to me and hugging me. "Thank you, I can't wait for today." I said smiling. "Yeah we got to get going before you miss the damn gender." She said laughing. We got in the car and headed to the venue.

Rashad POV

Me and Brooklyn's Mom were just finishing everything up we had catered hella food because everyone and they mama is finna be here

Me and Brooklyn's Mom were just finishing everything up we had catered hella food because everyone and they mama is finna be here. The way we're doing the reveal is everyone is going to go outside and we have a smoke gun that's going to blow out colored smoke of the gender. Everyone was showing up except Aaliyah she's late like always. Ant and his girl pulled up. "Wassup y'all." I said dapping them up. "Where Aaliyah? This bitch getting packed and she not even here." Ant asked. "You know her ass is always late. But I texted her she said she on her way." I said. Jeremiah and Ty pulled up "Wassup fools." I said laughing and dapping them up. They ain't do nothing but laugh. Their eyes were low asl they was high. "Man y'all niggas high?" Ant asked laughing. "Mane no" Ty said laughing. "A damn lie" I said. They went straight to the food.

Aaliyah finally came through the door all eyes were on her. She looked so good with her hair cut short. She was making her way to tables saying hi to family and friends. She made her way over to us "Hey y'all." She said. "Wassup shorty how you like everything?" I asked. "I love everything." She said smiling giving me a hug. "Thanks for everything." She said.

Everyone was chatting up and eating the food was hella good

Everyone was chatting up and eating the food was hella good. Everything was mostly gone when I went to get seconds. "Okay everyone it's time for y'all been waiting for!" Brooklyn said loudly everyone know she a loud mouth. "Ima need for everyone to head outside so we can see this babies gender." She said as everyone was heading outside. "You ready?" I said smiling at Aaliyah. "Yes more than ever." She said as we walked out the door.

Aaliyah POV
So far the gender reveal has gone great. Now it's time for the big reveal, I'm not really nervous on my babies reveal because I'm ready for a son or a daughter it doesn't matter because my child is gonna be straight regardless. "Okay everyone get y'alls cameras out and ready because if you miss it , you miss it we ain't redoing shit!" Brooklyn said loudly making me laugh. Rashad was standing right beside me with a goofy ass grin on his face. He seemed more excited than me. Brooklyn handed me the smoke gun. "Okay you ready 3..2..1..!" Everyone yelled my heart started racing fast.

I started screaming and jumping I was so happy that I was having a baby girl

I started screaming and jumping I was so happy that I was having a baby girl. Rashad hugged me so tight "You're going to be the best mom ever." He said.
Everyone was hugging me saying they were excited for me. This was the best feeling ever. Everyone eventually left leaving me, Rashad, Ant and his girl, Brooklyn, Ty and Jeremiah to clean up the mess.

"Bitch I'm so excited to meet my god baby. She gone be the baddest period." Brooklyn said to me. "Duh baby gone be a mini me." I said laughing. "Are you going to tell Joe?" She asked me. "I don't know he'll probably hear it around. Cus you know how folks be telling business as soon as it gets out." I said. "If not he'll have to figure it out on his own. If he want to be in his child's life thats on him. I'm not forcing him to be in my daughters life." I said. "Yeah cus we good over here." She said loudly. "Child you so ghetto" I said laughing shaking my head.

"Everything all cleared up back there?" Rashad asked closing his car door. "Yeah." I said putting the box of food in my passenger seat. "Was today a success?" He asked me smiling. "Of course." I said kissing him. "Thank you for everything." I said. "Where you finna go after this?" He asked me. "Well I was going to go home take a shower and go online shopping for my baby. My feet killing me." I said. "Can you do that at my crib? We can do that together." He asked me. "Boy I'm tired as hell." I said. "Pleaseeeee." He started to beg. "I don't know I'll text you." I said going to my car. I already knew I was finna go over there.

---------------------------
Y'all I've been gone for so long 😔 sorry y'all , but here's the update ! Ima be on my stuff with this book ! I need some baby names too ! But y'all vote comment share ! 💞