Chapter 18💞.

Aaliyah POV

I headed over to the house and took my shower and got my bag packed. And grabbed my laptop bag because I decided to go stay with Rashad since I haven't stayed with him in a while. "Best Ima head out love you." I said walking past her room. "Okay be safe I love you." She said back. I headed out the door and got and my car I called Rashad because I was going to stop by to get some food. All he wanted was a Big Mac and a drink from McDonald's. And you know me I'm eating for two so I ordered Hella shit.

I eventually made it to his house and everyone was there like always. I had to make two trips to my car because I had to bring the food in and I had to get my clothes. Those two trips made me tired as hell so I had to take a seat. "Wassup Liyah." Ty said walking in the kitchen. "You good ?" He asked laughing. "No nigga I'm not I got a whole ass baby in me and she's heavy." I said. "Damn." He said taking a fry out my bag. "Boy get the fuck on." I said trying to hit him but he ran out the kitchen. "RASHAD!!" I said yelling because he was upstairs.

He came running down the steps smiling. "Hey baby." He said kissing me on my forehead. I just looked at him "What's wrong with you ?" He said scrunching up his face. "Ty's fat ass took one of my damn fries." I said rolling my eyes. "Girl it's not that serious here I'll give you one of mine." He said taking out his fries. "No it's fine." I said Eating my food. "Ight Shad Ima head out." Ant said walking in the kitchen. "Oh wassup Aaliyah." He said walking over to me hugging me. "Hey Ant where you finna go?" I asked. "Just to the crib my girl just got off work and shit she want me to come home." He said. "Oh well you have fun." I said as he walked out the door.

Rashad POV

Aaliyah had an attitude already and nobody even did nothing, I guess it's them pregnancy hormones them shits got to go

Aaliyah had an attitude already and nobody even did nothing, I guess it's them pregnancy hormones them shits got to go. I got to put up with them because she my girl and I'm dealing with anything that come with her. I'm happy that she came over though because she had a long day I expected her to say no and stayed at her place but she didn't. We ate all our food and Ty had already left so it was just us now. I grabbed her bags and we headed upstairs to my room. She went straight to what she said she was going to do she grabbed her laptop and was searching for baby stuff. I got in the bed beside her and we started looking together.

"So tomorrow I'm going to look at this apartment and it's downtown and it's a two bedroom perfect for me and my baby. And I'm going to do her room it's going to be so girly. I already ordered her crib when I was at my house it should be here in a couple of days." She said. "Damn you just couldn't wait." I said. "Nope I'm finna order some more stuff right now." She said getting out her card. "Nah put that back in yo bag. I got everything you want to buy." I said. "No Rashad i want to buy my own stuff." She said. I took her card away "I got this." I said. Shawty spent about 2 racks on baby stuff it's all good though as long as she happy I'm happy.

Eventually she fell asleep with her laptop still on so I grabbed it and turned it off and put it back in her bag. I decided to go get some food even though it was 3am so I just went to the corner store and got me a Mtn. Dew and some chips. When I walked out the store a group of niggas were standing around the door. One of them niggas looked familiar and he was staring pretty hard "Damn nigga want smoke or sum fool?" I said walking to the whip. "Nawl man I just want to know what's up with you and my baby mama?" He said walking towards me. "All you need to know is that's mine now." I said.

"She'll be back soon." He said laughing. "It don't seem like it fuck nigga." I said. I got in my car and sped off them niggas ain't want smoke at all I guaranteed Aaliyah won't be back she ain't even tell his lame ass the gender of his baby. Like I said she's mine and forever will be. I pulled up to the crib and walked in the house went upstairs and turned on some Netflix and watched until I was knocked out.

                                 The next day

Aaliyah POV
Today was the big day that I see my first apartment I got dressed I just threw on a grey tube top dress because they were so easy to throw on and they are super cute.  I took some pictures and decided to post on Instagram.

  I took some pictures and decided to post on Instagram

@aaliyahh_: I can wait to meet you 💞.
*View 225 comments*

Rashad wasn't up yet he needed to get up if he wanted to go with me though cause I'm not finna be late for him. I seen he had got him some things from the store so I guess he was up late. The Realtor told me to be there by 2:30 and it's 12:50 so I decided to wake him up. "Rashad wake up!" I said shaking him. He rolled over and said something in his sleep I didn't hear it though. "Nigga wake up before I leave yo ass!" I said. He eventually rolled over and blinked at me which caused me to laugh. "It's 1:00 and we need to be out the door by 2:30 so get ready." I said.

"You always sounding like somebodies mama." He said getting up and going to the bathroom. "Boy shit the fuck up I am somebodies mama." I said rubbing my stomach. "You look good though bae." He said kissing my forehead. "Thanks baby but you need to brush yo teeth yo breath is rocking." I said turning him to the bathroom door. He turned around and flicked me off causing me to laugh. "Bae can you hurry up so we can stop by somewhere and get some food." I said going down the steps.

"We got food in the kitchen." He said hollering through the door. "Ion want none of that." I said. "I want some Waffle House." I said. "Alright bae just let me get dressed." He said. He eventually was finished and started walking down the step I grabbed the keys to my car and we headed out. We ate and arrived at the apartment at 2:35 we were late as always.

"Hello Miss Taylor." A tall white man in a suit said to me. "Hello nice to meet you." I said smiling and putting my hand out so he could shake it. "Congrats on your baby." He said looking at my stomach then looking at Rashad "Oh hello sir." He said giving his hand out to Rashad. "Wassup." Rashad said. "Well then are you ready to give the apartment a look around." He said. "Yes more than ready." I said smiling we walked into the building and we went in the elevator we headed up and we ended up on the 13th floor. He unlocked the door for us and we walked in and the apartment was so beautiful. Everything was so new and modern I love it.

"So ma'am this apartment is 2 bedroom and 2 and half bathrooms. This will be around 2,500 a month for rent. Which seems pricey but that's because this building has many different offers we have a 24 hour access gym and we allow pets we also have a pool. And we give off free WiFi if you don't get your own." The realtor said. "Yes perfect. When can I move in?" I said. "Wait you don't want to look at any other apartments?" Rashad said. "No I want this one." I said.

"Okay then once you sign these papers. I can give you the keys and you can move in any time you want." The realtor said. "Okay perfect." I said. He gave me a pen and told me which places to sign and then he gave me my mailbox key and two sets of keys to the apartment. "Thank you so much sir." I said shaking his hands. "Glad you like it hope you like it here." He said walking out. "Well this is it I got my own shit." I said. "You like it?" Rashad asked. "Yes I love it. I can't wait to put my furniture in here and make it homey." I said. I locked up the apartment and dropped Rashad off at his house and went home and I decided to buy some more things for the baby and the house. Brooklyn wasn't there so I could tell her about today I'll just tell her when she gets home or tomorrow I'm sure she'll be excited for me.

———————————————————————————
Kinda short sorry y'all. Vote, comment, share! I still need girl names for the baby you guys. 💞