Chapter 11.💞

Joe POV

I really wanted Aaliyah to successful and do something with her life because she was a smart girl it's just she's broken

I really wanted Aaliyah to successful and do something with her life because she was a smart girl it's just she's broken. And since school is starting next week that would be the perfect thing for her to do instead of staying at home up under me. "Get some clothes on we going to target." I said. "Ughhhh I don't want to go anywhere why can't you go by yourself?" She said. "Cause I want you to go with me." I winked at her. "I'll be back in 10 minutes I got to go handle some things." I said.

"You ready ?" I said coming back. "Yeah." She said rolling her eyes. We got in the car and we drove to target. "Why are we here ? I already got groceries the other day." She said. "Target is not just groceries child." I said and we got out the car. We made it to were the school supplies was "I'm not in school anymore." She said. "Yeah you are you starting next week. Now get your stuff." I said. "No I'm not Joe i don't even know anyone down here. I haven't been to school in so long so why now." She said.

"I see potential in you Aaliyah. I don't want you to be a dropout you can go to college and start a life you always wanted get out the hood. I'm sure you brother would want this as much as I do." I said. She just paused for a long second "okay." She let out and started grabbing all sorts of things. We made it to the register "Okay your total will be 385.43" the cashier said smiling. "Damn Aaliyah." I said she started laughing. "Since I'm going to school Ima need some new outfits." She said. "Ugh you always need some clothes or some damn lashes or a damn wig." I said rolling my eyes. "It's not easy being this bad." She said flipping her hair.

We went to the mall and ate and made it back home. Aaliyah rushed to the bathroom and threw up "Bae are you okay ?" I said holding her hair back. "Yeah I'm fine." She said going to the sink and washing her face and brushing her teeth. "Maybe we should go to the doctors." I said. "No no I'm fine." She said smiling. "Ima just go take a nap." She said.

While Aaliyah was sleep I went to the gas station to get a pack of Woods. And Rashads bitch ass was there when I walked in he just kept starting at me and I'm not the type of nigga to let somebody just stare at me. "We got beef my nigga?" I said throwing my arms up. "Naw." Rashad said clenching his jaw. "Okay then." I said stepping to the counter buying my stuff.

Rashad POV

"That nigga think shits sweet around here

"That nigga think shits sweet around here. Nah fuck I want that nigga dead." I said punching the steering wheel. "You doing too much Rashad." Ant said. "He ain't even do nothing wrong." He said. "That nigga is an Opp fuck you mean?" I said. "We should've been killed that nigga." I said pulling off.

"So how we gone pull this off?" Ty asked rubbing his hands together. "Look Ion know man but I don't Aaliyah no where near him. I don't want to hurt her." I said. "Nigga you gone hurt her when you gone kill her nigga." Jeremiah said. "Fuck that nigga he just temporary I'm her forever nigga." I said patting my chest. "Nahhh." They said laughing. "Man fuck y'all!" I said waving them away.

We started planning on how this shit was gonna go down. I low-key didn't want to do this but I had too the nigga disrespected me so now he finna die.

Aaliyah POV

 I wasn't ready to go to school at all

I wasn't ready to go to school at all. But I appreciate Joe for saying the things he said about me going to school and me being successful. I've been so sick lately and threw up everything I've eaten. Joe thinks I should go to the doctor but I'm fine I don't need to go to a doctor.

The first day of school is tomorrow and I haven't been to school in a long time. School was never for me after my brother had passed bitches always thought I was tryna be better than them just because I would get money on my own without my parents doing it. I never hated on anyone they alway hated on me for no reason I was there the same reason they are to get my education and leave.

"Hey baby." Joe said coming in the room and kissing my forehead. "Hey." I said. "What's wrong ?" He asked. "Nothing I'm just not feeling well." I said. "Mann Aaliyah how bout we just go to the doctors or something." He said. "No I'm good !" I said getting up. "Alright." He said.

We ordered some food and went to bed. I had a big day ahead of me tomorrow.

------------------------
Vote , Comment Share !💞