Chapter 4.💞

1 week later
Aaliyah POV
I woke up to an empty bed Rashad wasn't there. I decided to go down stairs and get something to eat. "Where Rashad?" I asked Ant. "He went to go handle some shit." He said. I made me a bowl of cereal. "What y'all tryna do today ?" I asked. "Nothing with you Lil girl." He said laughing. "Oh really that's how you feeling, fine ima just ask Marcus to do something then." I said. "Ask Marcus What?" He said peeping his head through the door. "You want to do something like go to the mall or get something to eat ?" I asked. "Bet Ant you gone drive us ?" He asked. "Do I really have a choice?" He asked rolling his eyes. "Okay y'all Ima go get ready." I said going up the steps. I did my eyebrows and put on my lashes and I wore this white crop top and some regular jeans. And being me I definitely had to take some pictures !

 And being me I definitely had to take some pictures !

I didn't post it though. "Damn nigga took you long enough." Marcus said. "Boy shut up I had to get cute." I said doing a spin. I grabbed my bag and we headed to the car.

Rashad POV
When I got home the house was super quiet. "Aye where Aaliyah at ?" I asked Ant. "Her and Marcus went to the mall." He said picking up his phone. "They gone call when they ready to leave." He said leaving out the kitchen. I ain't hear from her ass all day so I decided to text her.
Me: You good ?
Aaliyah 🔐: Yes hun 💞
Me : ight cool
Aaliyah : are you good ?
Me : yea I'm str8

Aaliyah POV
Rashad was mad and I knew it, he always gets mad when I'm out doing something or when I'm not with him. I don't know why because he's not my nigga and he keeps leading me on when I talk about a relationship he says "you too young" and I leave it at that. So why is he always mad ? "What's wrong ?" Marcus asked. "Nothing it's just Rashad I think he's mad at me." I said. "He mad we togther?" He asked i just shrugged. "Well let's just go i don't want the nigga thinking I'm tryna steal his girl." He said laughing while calling Ant.

"Im backk!" I yelled through the house. I ran up to Rashads room seeing him on the game. "Hey Rashad." I said walking into his room. He just looked at me and nodded. "What is up with you?" I asked him taking off his headset. He just huffed real loud and ignored me. "Huh?" I asked pushing his head. "Man nothing I ain't tripping over no bitch!" He said waving his hand. "Oh so ima bitch now?" I said. He shrugged and put his headset back on. "Ain't that what I said." He said. "Okay." I said getting to the head of the bed and scrolling through instagram. I felt him pushing me. "Man move Rashad remember ima bitch." I said. "You know I ain't mean it Aaliyah I was just talking out of anger." He said sitting beside me wrapping his arm around me. "Well why did you get mad at me for going to the mall with Marcus ?" I asked. " I don't know." He said quietly. "Man I just don't like seeing you with another nigga unless it's me." He said scratching his head. "But you always tell me I'm too young. And I'm not ready." I said looking at him. "Cause you not ready." He said. I just stared at him. "I'm sorry for the way I acted I just missed you I guess." He said. I smiled "I missed you too boo." I said. "Man stop with that gay ass word." He said causing me to laugh. I was just staring at him for a while then out of no where he kissed me but I leaned in and kissed him back.
------------------------
Rashad need to stop playing with Aaliyah 😂👀! Vote , Comment, share ! 🦋💞