Chapter 5.💞

Aaliyah POV

While we were kissing

While we were kissing. It was getting real deep he slid his cold hands up my shirt but I pulled away causing us to break the kiss. "I'm sorry but I can't I'm underage and I don't want to see you in jail." I said laughing. He had a sad ass face. "Im sorry hun." I said giving him a quick kiss. I felt very attached to him now. "Shit you still gone be my girl one day." He said smiling. "One day." I said kissing him again. "Stand on that but see what happens when I catch you out here with some nigga ima air that bitch out." He said. "Okay whatever." I said laughing. "Nah I'm for real." He said serious. "Okayyy." I said getting up. "Where you going?" He said pulling my arm. "Nigga anyone ever tell you that you annoying?" I asked. "Aaliyah anyone ever tell you that they love you?" I stood there for a second. "No only my mama." I said quietly. "I love you Aaliyah." He said staring at me. "I- don't" I started. "You dont What ?" He asked. "I don't think you really love me." I said. "Yes I do Aaliyah how you gone tell me what I love." He said kissing me all over going down to my neck. But I wasn't stupid he just wanted to get in my panties. "Rashad no you don't." I said pushing him off. "Yes I do Aaliyah." He said. But I didn't believe him and he could tell. He got up and left the room.

"I know you still not mad." I said sucking my teeth at him walking by him going into the living room. He looked up at me from the tv then looked back at the tv. I walked over and sat next to him. "So you deaf now?" I asked him grabbing the remote and turning off the TV. "You doing to fucking much Aaliyah go on somewhere!" He raised his voice. "So this is really how you want to be?" I asked. "I ain't mean to snap on you." He mumbled. "Yeah you did but it's okay." I said getting up.

Rashad POV

Me and Aaliyah have been arguing here lately a lot

Me and Aaliyah have been arguing here lately a lot. Maybe she need some dick or something to make her happy shit i don't know. But she really had me mad when I told her I loved her and she ain't believe me I barely say that to people so when I say that shit I really do mean it. "Yo what's wrong with you?" Ty said sitting on the couch. "Mann Aaliyah she tripping dawg." I said. "Shit it seem like you tripping." He said rolling up. "Man I do love her but she don't believe me." I said. "You Love her like how?" Ty said laid back. "I love her like I want her to be my girl type shit." I said serious. "Nigga she underage what can you get from her?" He said raising his eyebrow. "Shit love, her attention, allat soft shit." I said laughing. "Ahhh you ass going soft." He said. "Never that only for her." I said. "But keep this shit on the low." I said.

Aaliyah POV
I knew Rashad was mad when he yelled at me. I don't know why I don't believe him nobody has ever really told me they loved me I guess that's why I don't believe nobody when they say it to me. He walked in the room and got his wallet and turned around. "Rashad !" I yelled. And he turned aroundz "I- I love you too." I said. "Nah man I'm over that shit now." He said waving his hand. "How you over it ?" I said scrunching my face up. "Cause I said I was and you ain't want to believe me ! I ain't finna trip over a fucking kid!" He said. "Oh I wasn't a kid when you was tryna fuck earlier." I said laughing. "Man I don't give a fuck anymore. I take that shit back go fuck on Marcus." He said leaving the room. Tears were running down my face I began to pack my bags. "Man fuck him!" I said. I stopped and just laid on the bed and began to cry because I didn't have anywhere to go. I should've never got in the car with him. "Damn Aaliyah that was a dumbass move." I said. I decided to play on my phone until I eventually fell asleep.

Rashad POV
I fucked up real bad. That was my chance to get her and I blew it. It just brought back anger when she said it like she could've said that shit when I first told her I loved her. Man I don't care no more I got to deal with it I guess because she don't have anywhere else to go. I went upstairs to go talk to her but she was asleep I seen her stuff all packed up so I just put all her clothes back in the dresser. No matter how bad we get into it she not going no where. "I love you Aaliyah." I said walking out the room.
--
Aaliyah POV
Rashad thought I was sleep but I wasn't I didn't want to turn around and see him or speak to him. He's been acting real crazy lately we just need to sit down and talk but not right now. I looked at my phone and an unknown number texted my phone.

Unknown number: You don't need a nigga who trip about everything you do lemme treat you right Aaliyah 😩💙

Me: Who is this ?

----------------------
Do you think they should work it out ? 😕 But who texted Aaliyah's phone 👀😂? Vote, Share, Comment 😝💞