Chapter 15.💞

Rashad POV

Me and Aaliyah have gotten closer I've been picking her up from school and dropping her off

Me and Aaliyah have gotten closer I've been picking her up from school and dropping her off. I sometimes stay at my cousins house just to hang out with them until she's ready to move back in with me. "My first doctors appointment is today at twelve. I was wondering if you could pick me and Brooklyn up and stay along too." Aaliyah said. "Yeah I'll be here around 12." I said smiling. "Thank you so much." She said kissing me and getting out the car.

I'm doubting that the baby is Joes because me and Aaliyah fucked also but I'm pretty sure the baby is his. I picked both of them up and we headed to the doctors "You excited bestie?" Brooklyn said. "Yes I am I just want my baby healthy." She said rubbing her stomach.

We eventually arrived to the doctors and me and Brooklyn say in the waiting room. "I'm glad you're here for her Rashad she really appreciates what your doing." Brooklyn said. "I love her that's why I'm doing this." I said as Aaliyah made her way back.

We waited for a good 10 minutes until a doctor came back to call for her "Umm Aaliyah White ?" The doctor called "Yes that's me." Aaliyah said getting up. "Are they coming along too ?" The doctor said looking over at us while Aaliyah nodded her head. "C'mon over then guys." the doctor said smiling at us motioning for us to come over.

We all entered the room and the doctor told Aaliyah to step on the scale while she recorded her weight and other information. "Okay honey I need for you too lay on this table and I'm going to put this gel on you so we can see your beautiful baby." The doctor said then we eventually began looking at the computer screen.

Aaliyah POV

Seeing my baby on the screen made me tear up because I'm really going to become a mother

Seeing my baby on the screen made me tear up because I'm really going to become a mother. "When will I find out my babies gender?" I asked the doctor. "You will find out between 16 and 20 weeks." The doctor explained to me. "Well I'm planning a gender reveal for them so when it comes around that time can you tell me what the gender is." Brooklyn added in. "Yes ma'am I will." The doctor said.

She cleaned me up and we went to the front desk. "Okay your next appointment will be in one month it's to check on the baby and here's a pamphlet for beginning parenting classes if y'all would like to go to those." The doctor said handing us the pamphlets. "Thank you!" We said walking out the doctors office.