Chapter 12. 💞

Aaliyah POV

Joe woke me up early as fuck I wasn't ready for this but I guess I got to get use to it

Joe woke me up early as fuck I wasn't ready for this but I guess I got to get use to it. I got up and used the bathroom and did my eyebrows and put on my lashes. I just wore a black pink jacket and some air-forces no need to dress up it's just school.

"You ready?" Joe asked me with the car keys in his hand "Yeah" I said grabbing my purse. We got in the car I took a deep breath "Thank you for everything Joe I really appreciate you for everything and keeping me up. I promise I'm going to do the same in return." I said. "Thanks I love you Aaliyah." He said smiling.

We eventually pulled up to the school it was very different from my old school it was way bigger ! And many students were there I wasn't feeling too well. "Your going to get through it I promise." Joe chuckled. "Okay." I said kissing his forehead. "I'll be here to pick you up." He said while I was closing the door.

I made my way to the main office because I didn't have my schedule "Okay Ms. Aaliyah your homeroom will be on the 3rd floor and it's Ms.Wilsons class you shouldn't miss it her name is on the door." She said laughing. "Okay Thank you." I said taking my schedule. I took a look and I had pretty decent classes.

I was pretty late because by the time I got to the 3rd floor the hallways were pretty much clear. I knocked on the door and a student opened the door and I walked in. "Oh hi ! What's you name sweetie ?" A older lady came up to me. "Aaliyah." I said. "White ?" She asked I nodded. "Okay the seats are pretty full but you can sit right in the back beside Brooklyn!" She pointed to a girl in the back.

She was very pretty but it looked like she had an attitude I made my way back there and sat beside her "Hey my looks may be deceiving but I promise you I'm not mean

She was very pretty but it looked like she had an attitude I made my way back there and sat beside her "Hey my looks may be deceiving but I promise you I'm not mean." She said. "Oh okay." I said laughing. "You must be new here I never seen you before." She said. "Yeah this is my first year here." I said. "You got any friends?" She asked. "I had a bestfriend but that bitch did me so dirty so now it's just me and my boyfriend." I said.

"I feel you. It's just me and my mama girl." She said I just looked at her. "Maybe we can get closer." She said. "I don't know." I said fixing my watch. "Girl I promise I ain't gone do you wrong you just got to trust me." She said slightly smiling. "Okay." I said. We exchanged numbers and began texting throughout the day we had 3 classes with each other.

I love all my classes I met lots of new people I could get use to high school. The work seemed like it would be easy if I just push myself and focus. In no time the day was over and I wasn't feeling well at all. "Hey baby how was it?" Joe looked at me. "It was great I met this girl named Brooklyn and it seems like we are going to be good friends." I said putting my purse in the floor. "That's good well I'm finna stop at the gas station to fill up the tank." He said I nodded.

I decided I was gone pay for the gas and I walked over to the aisle where the pregnancy tests were and I purchased two. When I bought them I put them in my purse because I didn't want him to know because what if I wasn't pregnant ? I didn't want to get his hopes up. I got in the car and waited for him to get done. We headed home and we decided to order some pizza and just chill for the rest of the night. We cuddled and I waited until Joe fell asleep and I went in my purse and got the tests out my purse and decided to take them.

I took a deep breath and read it both of them read....

"Pregnant." I let out I started to cry... "I'm going to be a mom I smiled wiping my tears."

I wanted to tell joe but he was asleep so I decided to tell him In the morning.

------------------------
Awwww😭💙 What yalll think ? Vote, Comment, Share ! This is short but it's just some to hold y'all off until I make a bigger chapter 💙😭!!!!