Chapter 6.💞

Aaliyah POV
That number that texted me was Marcus. I mean I did kinda think he was cute and he was closer in age with me maybe we'd understand each other better. My started to ring and it was Marcus "Hey." I said smiling. "Wassup ma." He said. "Whatcha doing today?" He asked. "Nothing. Why?" I said. "I was wondering if you wanted to get something to eat and go see a movie later?" He asked. "I'd love too." I said. "Ight bet I'll be there around six." He said and hung up the phone. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and Rashad, Ant, and Ty were in there. "Wassup Aaliyah!" Ty said running over to me. "Hey ty !" I said hugging him. "Hey Ant." I said. "Wassup Liyah." He said. I just looked at Rashads ugly ass with a stank face. "Oh so you can't speak?" He said with anger. "Tuh not to you ." I said laughing. "Aaliyah can we talk ?" Rashad said in the doorway. "If it's gone cause us to argue then no." I said. "I mean I don't think it will." He said shrugging. We walked outside to the front. "Aaliyah I'm sorry for everything, I think I said I love you to fast and I didn't know it would result in this." He said. "I just don't want you to leave." He said. "Rashad I'm never gone leave. I love you too nobody has ever told me that they loved me." I said. "Want to do something today ?" He asked me. "I'm going somewhere today with my friend." I said. "Who?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "My friend." I said. He just nodded and walked off. I didn't want to tell him I was going with Marcus because I didn't want to start nothing between anyone. I went upstairs and got dressed. I wore a black tube top and some ripped jeans and some Jordan's. I curled my hair but it was turning out right at all. I got a call from Marcus "Aye I'm in the front." He said. "Okay." I said grabbing my purse and going out the door. "Bye y'all !" I said waving to everyone. "Bye." They said in unison. "Wassup ma?" He said licking his lips. "Hey" I said quietly. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "Nothing." I said. "Aye don't worry about Rashad. I got you." I said. I smiled and nodded my head. We to In and Out Burger the burgers were amazing. We went to see the movie "Us" it was good. We went to his house after. "Aaliyah I really like you. I want you to be my girl." He said playing in my hair. "I- can't." I said. "Why? Rashad don't even treat you right!" He said sitting up. "He has messed up and he's done so much for me. I really love him and appreciate him for that." I said. "Y'all can't even be together for real that nigga over age." He said. "I'm just lost." I said quietly. He was on his phone for a second and he was very quiet. "Damn." He said. "What?" I asked taking his phone from his hand. My face was real hot and tears began to fill eyes.

Liked by 3,543 people @_shad: My world, My heart, My everything 💍💞

@_shad: My world, My heart, My everything 💍💞

*Comments Disabled for This post.*

I wiped the tears from my eyes. I couldn't believe it maybe that's the business he always had to handle. My heart was really broken. I deleted his number and blocked him on everything. I gave Marcus back his phone. "Can I stay with you ?" I said wiping my eyes. "Of course you can." He said. "We gotta go get my stuff." I said. "Ight let's go." He said. We pulled up to the house I didn't want to go in there at all. But I had to get my stuff I knocked on the door and great Rashad answered. I pushed through and walked upstairs."Aye where you going?" He asked me I ignored him. I went into his room and some girl in his room had my clothes on I was heated. "BITCH WHY TF DO YOU HAVE MY SHIT ON !" I yelled. I pulled that bitch by my shirt and was instantly throwing punches to that bitches face. "Aaliyah get the fuck off her!" Rashad said pulling my off her. "Why does she have my clothes on ?" I asked Rashad. "She needed something to wear." He said. "So tell that bitch to where my clothes?" I asked. "You know what fuck you Rashad!" I said getting my clothes and bags together. "Bitch you can just have that shit!" I said. I walked out the house into the car. Tears were running down my face. "What's wrong?" Marcus asked. "Nothing can we just go? I don't want to see this nigga ever again!" I said. "Ight." He said pulling off. We got my favorite Zaxbys and got movie to watch and went home. "My heart really hurts." I said laying on Marcus. "I'm gone heal it I promise. I won't embarrass you or treat you like that I promise as long as you let me." He said. "Marcus... I need time but I'll give you a chance. I'm just really hurt." I said. "And he had the nerve to have another bitch in my clothes." I said. "I know that's really fucked up." He said. "I'm sorry Aaliyah." He said. We cuddled for a while until we both fell asleep.
------------------------
Y'all think Aaliyah should be with Marcus? 😞💞 Vote, Comment, Share 💪🏽💞