Chapter 9.💞

Rashad POV

I was at the airport for a good lil minute

I was at the airport for a good lil minute. The plane finally landed "Oh Heey!" A girl came running up to me she was bad but she wasn't as bad as Aaliyah. "Wassup Jayla right ?" I said. "Yeah and you Rashad ?" She asked. "Yeah." I said and we made our way to the car.

"Alright we here

"Alright we here. You can stay upstairs." I said. "Okay where's my best friend?" She asked. "Oh she not her no more." I said laughing. "Then why the fuck am I here?" She asked. "Look I want you to be my new girl and I'm hurting real bad. And I need something new." I said. "No. I-I can't do that to her." She said. I pull out a wad of cash it was about 10 grand. "How about now?" I said grinning. "Nahh ima just go." She said getting her bags together. "Mann What about now ?" I said pulling out two more wads of cash. She took a deep breath "Okay." She said.

That's crazy these bitches will do anything for cash she folded too quick.

Aaliyah POV

My bestie Jayla texted me and told me she was in town too see me

My bestie Jayla texted me and told me she was in town too see me. Who was she staying with all of her family live and Texas. She wanted to meet up so we decided to go to the mall and get some food.

Joe dropped me off at the mall and Jayla was already there. "Hey best friend !" She said running up and hugging me. "Hey." I said. "What's wrong?" She said looking confused. "Nothing I've just missed you and I need someone through everything." I said. "Well I'm here now tell me what's up." She said. We sat down on a bench and I began to vent to her. "That nigga Rashad is messed up." She said.

"Yeah, who you here with?" I asked. "Umm don't worry about that I'm here with you that's all that matters." She said suddenly." This made me very confused but I just wiped it off. We ate at a Chinese restaurant and we began to shop we had so much fun! "Ugh my ride is here." She said looking at her Apple Watch. She left and I seen Jeremiah. "Hey Jeremiah." I said walking up to him. "Oh wassup Aaliyah. Your hair looks good." He said "Thanks." I said doing a spin.

We walked and talked for a good minute he was catching me up on everything around the house everyone's still the same. "Aaliyah who tf is this ?" Joe said walking up on us. "This is just a friend Joe." I said. "Naw fuck that he don't look like a friend the way you all close to him and giggling with the nigga." He said bucking on Jeremiah. "Aye look nigga Ion want your girl." Jeremiah said walking away. "But Aye I'll see you around Aaliyah." He said winking at me. "Bye Jeremiah." I said smiling and waving.

"Cmon get your ass." He said pulling on my arm. "Get off me !" I said raising my voice. He pushed me against a wall and whispered in my ear. "If I catch you with another nigga Ima kill you and him." He laughed and kissed me. "Now cmon..I want to get into something tonight." He said licking his lips.

We eventually got home and we were cuddled up in the bed. I kissed him and he kissed me back. We started having a tongue war and he was winning he put his hand on my throat things we starting to heat up quickly.

He pulled me on top of him and started kissing my neck and my chest and my Shoulders. He knew my favorite spot on my neck.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me. I gulped and nodded my head.

Joe POV

I sat up kissing her neck and unhooking her bra

I sat up kissing her neck and unhooking her bra. She played with the band of my boxers before pulling them off of me I went straight to her panties and pulled them off.

She sat on top I put my hands on her waist I guided her up and down. "Ah fuck." I said. We kept going for a while until I flipped her over. I was on top and place her legs on my shoulders.

I slid in her slowly. Her moans filled the room. "Bae it hurtttt." She whined. "Shhh.." I whispered as I went in deeper. She whined more but I kissed her to keep her quiet and to speed up my pace.

"Fuck Cmon !" I groaned. I wanted her from the back her legs were shaking I had her where I wanted her. "Bend over." I said. She got right in the doggy style position. I grabbed her hips and went in and out of her fast and slow.

"Bae I-I-I can't go no more." She whined and reached her hand back to me. I sped up until I reached my climax. I think I pulled out I'm pretty sure I did.

"Shidd I could go to sleep now." I laughed. "Tuh well you not going to bed with me all sweaty." She said. "Ight I'll shower in the guest bathroom and you shower in here." I said getting some clothes out my dresser. "You don't like to save water?" She said smirking. "I do." I said following behind her in the shower this was a whole different Aaliyah I never seen she use to be so shy and quiet. She done matured and grew.

"Ahh shit you tryna burn my skin off?" I said getting the shower. "Nigga it ain't even that hot." She said laughing. We showered together and eventually got out. We both were tired. We cuddled on the bed for moment until we both fell asleep.

------------------------
Bitch this is spiccyyyyyy🤣🌶!!! Vote, Comment, Share 💞!!!!!