Chapter 7.💞

Rashad POV

Things have been very different since Aaliyah left

Things have been very different since Aaliyah left. The reason why I posted that picture because Ant and them told me that Aaliyah was going with Marcus. That shit really hurt I told that bitch I loved her then she gone go out with my brudda.

This bitch that's staying with me ain't even my girl she's an ex that will take me back anytime. She's a hoe. I really messed up and I don't think Aaliyah will forgive me. I really went soft for this lil girl and I just met her.

"Hey honey." Zonnique said coming in the room giving me a kiss. "Aye you gone have to leave." I said. "Why do you do this all the time Rashad, it's like you always get back with me to get back at another bitch?" She said. "But at the end of the day you always take me back so what's the difference?" I said picking up her clothes and putting them into bags.

Aaliyah POV
I'm starting to really like Marcus he's so sweet and caring and I can tell that he won't hurt me. "Can I take you out on a date ?" Marcus said coming into the room. "Of course you can" I said. "I got the perfect spot too." He said. "We gonna go at 8:00" he said.

Instead staying at the house I decided to go out and get my nails done. I was all in my phone and I was paying attention and I accidentally bumped into someone "Oh my bad." I said. "You good." A familiar voice said and I looked up and it was Rashad. "Man move never mind." I said pushing through him. "Man wait Aaliyah I want to talk to you." He said pulling my arm. "Rashad like I said fuck you I don't want to talk!" I said raising my voice.

"Man Aaliyah just hear me out for a second." He said. "Okay you got a second." I said touching my Apple Watch. "Okay smart mouth." He said rolling his eyes. "I really love you Aaliyah I'm sorry for hurting you that hoe was just for the night." He said. I rolled my eyes "But it's the fact that you told me you loved me and everything then you turn around and fuck another bitch!" I said. "You went with Marcus my fucking bro dude! Ain't no telling what the fuck y'all did !" He said. "We ain't do anything all I did was cry because you hurt me." I said. "But I really love you Aaliyah." He said touching my face.

"I don't know." I said. "Marcus is really treating me way better then you have and when we talk we don't argue. We agree on everything." I said. "Man whatever you don't know the real him." He said walking away. I had a confused look on my face but I didn't pay no mind to it. I walked in the nail salon and got my nails done.

When I got to Marcus' house I decided to get ready

When I got to Marcus' house I decided to get ready. I curled my hair and even put on makeup I usually only wear lashes and lipgloss but tonight I wanted it to special so I decided to be extra ! I looked so cute so I decided to post on instagram.

Liked by _shad and 18,467 others @aaliyahh_ : Date Night XOXO💍💋

@aaliyahh_ : Date Night XOXO💍💋

*Comments Disabled for this Post*

Marcus walked in the room and he smiled at me "Wow you look good bae." BAEE?!?!?! wtf he thought this was. "Thanks." I said smiling. Someone texted his phone I looked over and he snatched it up real quick "So you ready ?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. The whole ride was quiet. We got to the restaurant and we got seated. "What's up with you Aaliyah?" He asked. "Nothing."I said. "Nah it's something what is it?" He said. "Well it seems like somebody got your attention all day in that phone." I said rolling my eyes.

"It ain't even like that." He said scratching his head. "Why you look worried?" I said. "No reason it's nothing." He said. We were finished with our food and the car ride back was quiet also. We got back to the house and I laid on the bed. Marcus turned on the tv and laid beside me. He started rubbing my thighs and kissed me. I kissed him back. He took off my shirt and pants and took off his shirt. "Hold on wait I'm not ready." I said. "It's okay." He said still kissing me. "Marcu- What the fuck!"some girl said. "What the fuck are you doing here I told you I was gone come over to you !" He said.

"Who is this?" I said with the covers over my chest. "Um hey girl I'm Jessi! His baby mother. This lil boy right here is his son." She said causing my heart to drop. "Aaliyah I was gone tell you." He started to say. But I cut him off "I don't want to hear it. Your just like Rashad." I said. He pushed Jessi out the room and closed the door. "I really am sorry I wanted to tell you. I ain't even know he was mine. We just got the DNA results back." He said. "Well I don't care I don't want any dealings with y'all." I said putting my clothes back on. "Glad I ain't fuck you." I said laughing to myself. I grabbed all my bags and walked right out his house. I didn't have a car to take me places and I didn't have anyone to pick me up. I was so hurt why would they do this to me. I just want to be loved and happy. I continued to walk tears running down my face and no where to go.

I decided to make a call.

"Hey can you pick me up? I don't have anyone else I'm sorry." I said sniffing wiping my eyes.

----------------------
Who y'all think she called ?👀 Niggas. Aint. Shit !!!!!😂😭 Vote, Comment, Share !💞🥰