Chapter 13.💞

Aaliyah POV

I woke up throwing up in the toilet

I woke up throwing up in the toilet. Joe came rushing in "Are you okay ?" He asked "Yeah I'm fine I got to tell you something." I said washing my face. "What is it?" He asked I guided him to sit on the bed and I went to the bathroom and went in the drawer and took the test out. "Look." I showed him his face instantly lit up.

"Yo I'm going to be a dad!" He said rubbing my stomach and kissing my forehead. "Yes you are we're going to be parents." I said. "We got to tell the fam." He said. "No not right now I don't feel comfortable telling everyone right now." I said. He nodded his head and we got ready for the day and got in the car. I was really happy that we were going to be parents now all I got to do is get through school and get through this
Pregnancy.

"Hey girl !" Brooklyn said getting out her mamas nice car. "Hey." I said softly. "Are you okay you look different." She said studying my face. "Yeah I'm okay." I said cracking a smile. I didn't want to tell her I was pregnant I barely knew her but she seemed like a person I could get very close with.

"Something is up Aaliyah you haven't said anything at all. What's going on ?" She asked. "Well I just got some news but I just don't want it to get out." I said. "What is it everything is safe with me." She said smiling. "Okay well I'm pregnant." I said. "Oh my god I'm going to be a god mama !"She said excitedly. "Shhhh." I said laughing. She began to rub my stomach "What do you think it's going to be?" She asked. "I'm hoping for a boy but joe he wants a girl." I said rolling my eyes. "Well I hope it's a girl too." She said smiling.

During lunch I decided to call the doctors office to schedule an appointment to see if I was healthy and if the baby is healthy too. The only thing they had open was in two weeks. "I'm so happy for you Aaliyah, you gone to be a great mom ! And get through school I promise." Brooklyn said. "Thank you." Looking down at my stomach I wasn't big but it was getting there.

I had got sick halfway through the day and Joe had to come pick me up. For the rest of the day we just stayed in bed and watched movies and cuddled. "We're going to be the best parents!" He said rubbing my stomach. "Mhm" I said kissing his cheek. "I just want it over. I'm tired of being sick." I said. "It's okay bae these nine months are going to be a breeze I promise."He said.

@aaliyahh_ : I promise to give you everything that I have and be the best mommy I can be

@aaliyahh_ : I promise to give you everything that I have and be the best mommy I can be..You not even here and I love you so much. 😩💙
*Comments Disabled for this post*

Rashad POV

I seen that Aaliyah was pregnant I was lowkey hurt because that was supposed to be me putting that baby in her not some broke ass nigga

I seen that Aaliyah was pregnant I was lowkey hurt because that was supposed to be me putting that baby in her not some broke ass nigga. I don't know how Ima get her back. I heard she go to school and she really close with my cousin Brooklyn maybe I can tell her to help me.

I drove to my aunts house to see them. My aunt answered the door "Hey Auntie" I said smiling and leaning in for a hug "Aww Rashad long time no see we've missed you so much." She said motioning for me to come in. "How you been?" She asked me. "I've been good. How's everything over here?" I asked. "Me and Brooklyn been going all over the place. We finally decided to settle down over here. She finally made her a lil friend she always be talking about her." She said laughing.

"That's good where is she ?" I asked. "She upstairs prolly cup caking on that phone." She said. "Gone head go see her her room the first one on the right." I nodded my head and made my way upstairs. I knocked on the door "Oh hey Rashad." She said smiling. "Aw you done grew up." I said. "Yeah, So What you need?" She said rolling her eyes. "Damn I can't just come see my cousin." I asked touching my chest. "No nigga what you want!" She-asked.

"I want my girl back." I said scratching my head. "Who?" She said scrunching her eyebrows. "Aaliyah." I said. "Nope. Can't do it." She said. "Why not ?" I asked. "Because she's hurt Rashad and she's pregnant." She said. "Okay I can love that child like it's mine I love her Brooklyn !" I said. "Well Rashad shes happy right now she's in a good spot. She's doing very good." She said. "And what you want to do break them up ?" She asked.

"Nah ion want to break them up. I just want to speak to her and tell her how sorry I am and that I really mean it." I said. "Can you help me ?" I asked. "Yeah I'll see what I can do Rashad." She said. "Thanks cuz!" I said.

Brooklyn POV

I don't know how I'm going to get Aaliyah to speak to Rashad she really doesn't like to speak about him or of him

I don't know how I'm going to get Aaliyah to speak to Rashad she really doesn't like to speak about him or of him. When I told her I was Rashads cousin she started to drift away but I told her I'm nothing like him and our friendship is forever.

I called Aaliyah "Hello?" She said. "Hey can you come over ?" I asked. "Yeah what's up ?" She said. "Nothing I just want to see you and my god baby." I said. "Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes." She chuckled. I just wanted to talk to her about everything and see her. She knocked on the door I was already downstairs so my mom wouldn't talk her head off. "Wow your house is very nice." She said. "Thank you now let's go upstairs." I said walking up the stairs.

"You hungry ?" I asked. "No I ate before I came over here." She said sitting on my bed. "So Rashad came over out of the blue." I said. "Girl I don't to here about him." She said. "Just here me out he just wants to talk to you. He's very sorry and he wants to make it up to you. Most of the time I just think he just saying stuff but this time I think he genuinely is sorry. Can you just talk to him for me ? Please." I said. "Girl I'm in happy place right now what you want me to do leave my baby daddy for him ? We are in a good spot right now." She said. "Can you just talk to him and just see what he has to say you don't got to get with him." I said. "Okay I will but I'm doing this for you not him." She said laughing.

"Okay." I said laughing. We began to talk and talk about the baby and we pick out some names for a girl and a boy. We also finished some work for school. Aaliyah ended up staying the night with me. We had a really fun night.

------------------------
Sorry it took so long for another chapter 😭 school has been killing me ! Vote, Comment, Share ! 💙