Chapter 8.💞

Aaliyah POV

"Okay I'm on the way

"Okay I'm on the way. Send your location." Joe said through the phone. Joe was my controlling ex and he was the type to take me back anytime and he was the only one I really had left. Because after all this I don't have anyone.

He came 10 minutes later after the phone call. "Hey." I said wiping my face. He didn't say anything at all he just looked at me. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. "Nothing Aaliyah it's just weird that ever since our break up you said you was never going to be in contact with me." He said. "Well I'm sorry I don't have no one else maybe we can make it work." I said tears filling my eyes.

"Maybe we can." He said grabbing my face and kissing me. We drove to his house and as usual it always smelled like weed. "Go inside. I'll bring your stuff in." He said and I went inside. I walked around it looked so different from before he had really nice furniture his house really had a come up. I was with him before all this shit.

"Aye you like it?" He said proudly. "Yes I love it!" I said. He put my stuff down in his room. "Can I take a shower?" I asked. "Yea the towels and shit in that closet. But it takes a while to get the hot water started." He said. I got my clothes and went into the bathroom. I looked at my phone and I had so many messages and miss calls from both Marcus and Rashad. I ain't want to deal with them so I blocked them both. I took a shower and it brought some of my stress off me.

I sat down on the bed and Joe came in and sat beside me. "What made you come back ?" He asked. "I've been played and my heart is broken and I don't have anyone else.." I said. "Who did it too you ?" He asked. " Rashad..and Marcus." I said. "That nigga Rashad that live across town?" He said getting mad. "Yes." I said quietly. "That nigga owe me money what the fuck you doing messing with him? As soon as I see that nigga Ima kill him." He said. "Boy it's not that damn serious over some fucking money. If you got it you wouldn't trip." I said. "It's not like that tho." He said.

"Whatever." I said. I got up in the bed and he got beside me. He put his arm around me and we began to cuddle I felt safe here with him. I eventually I fell asleep.

Rashad POV

Things were really different with out Aaliyah here I tried to contact her but she blocked me on everything

Things were really different with out Aaliyah here I tried to contact her but she blocked me on everything. I hope everything's okay I don't know where she is. I really fucked up bad.

"Yo I know where Aaliyah at." Ant said coming to me. "Where she at ?" I asked. "She with that nigga Joe." He said I started to get angry. That nigga is an Opp we don't fw him. "Why the fuck she fucking with him?" I said raising my voice. "I heard that's her ex before all this shit happened that was his girl." He said. "Fuck both of them." I said. "I ain't tripping over that bitch no more." I said. I was angry I ain't know Aaliyah's ex was a nigga I ain't fw.

I went on my phone and got on instagram.

13,573 likes  @aaliyahh_: Have you ever seen a real life Barbie? 😻@joee_ : My world 😩💞 @aaloyahh_: @joee_: I love you 💞

13,573 likes
@aaliyahh_: Have you ever seen a real life Barbie? 😻
@joee_ : My world 😩💞
@aaloyahh_: @joee_: I love you 💞.
View all 183 comments

I guess she moved on. Since she is fucking with opps. Ima come back harder. I knew this was really gone hit home for Aaliyah. I decided to text someone. I shouldn't of be doing this but after all we've been through she just gone throw the shit away. Ima do the same thing.

New message

Me : You tryna get flewn out ? 😏

---------------------------------
Ouuu 😂👀 Who Rashad text? This chapter is short ☹️ but y'all Vote, Comment, And Share 💞🥳!