Jensoo || Want you back ||

|| Want you back ||

🅐🅝🅞🅣🅗🅐 🅜🅕 🅒🅡🅘🅝🅖🅔 🅐🅛🅔🅡🅣 [from jensooshipper 2020]    (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

Raking her hair with her fingers, a 24 year old CEO stood up stressfully and grabbed some coffee to calm down her nerves.

She's been very busy since Jennie Kim, her rival, arrived at her property.

Bitch is the perfect word to describe the younger CEO.

And to not to forget, she was her EX.

Kim Jisoo was Jennie Kim's ex.

"I'm trying to live my life peacefully but she came into my life again. Like a stranger opening my life door. Ugh." Jisoo uttered against her breathe and slumped down at her comfy chair.

Suddenly, she heard a knock.

"Come in!"

"Ms. Kim, Ms. Jennie Kim wished to have a minute with you." Seunghyun Kang, Jisoo's secretary informed her and the CEO nodded.

"Let her in." Jisoo replied with a sly nod.

A expensive looking lady walks in with her secretary. Her aura seemed to have a different tension across the room. Her chin up, and her sharp cat eyes glaring on every part of the room.

She signal her secretary to go and leave them alone and she obeyed.

"Take a sit." The older CEO politely proposed. Of course with a fake smile.

'Be professional.'  Jisoo thought.

Jennie Kim sat down way too elegant infront of her desk.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Jisoo began, trying to be professional.

"I just wanted to invite you to my resort's welcoming party. As a part of the project, I thought maybe it would be nice to invite you; the great Kim Jisoo. If you're not that busy you can come."

"Sad to say, I can't go. I have more important things to do. If you're done, kindly move out of my sight. Sorry." Jisoo said and tilted her head with a look of sympathy. Of course it's all fake.

"Okay, i'm just being a good business partner here. But thank you for spending a minute with me, Kim. Enjoy your peaceful life." The younger CEO said emphasising the words and leave the office.

Jisoo sigh loudly and ran her fingers on her temples.

Being one of the most popular and great CEO has its perks. Not to mention all of her travels around the world just for business meetings and more. And now that most of her job was done, Jisoo thought maybe it's time to take a break and get away from the reality of the world. She planned to have a vacation in Jeju Island, her birth place.

She wanted to breathe a fresh air.

She wanted a day without seing Jennie.

She wanted to have a nice place to think about life, not just Jennie.

But it seems like destiny is playing shit with her.

Just like the people says, 'Life's a bitch.'

She saw Jennie in the pool making her stomach to flip and tight into a knot. It's not a good thing though. She wanna run for her life and never ever come back.

"Hey there CEO Kim." Jennie mockingly greeted.

"Nice to see you here, Ms. Jennie Kim." The latter replied monotonously as she rolled her eyes and decided to leave.