Chaelisa || Dancer teacher part 2 ||

🅞🅕🅒, 🅐 🅜🅕 🅒🅡🅘🅝🅖🅔 🅐🅛🅔🅡🅣 [from jensooshipper 2020]    (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

Today is day of the start of Rosé's dance session.

She's kinda nervous how will it goes.

And she's nervous 'cause,

It's freaking Lalisa Manoban.

One of the most amazing dancer in the world.

And she's anxious about her practice.

She don't wanna fail and embarrass herself to the blonde girl that she adore.

She might be a idol herself but that doesn't change the fact that she's still a human and she still have idols that she adore.

And she's still a rookie.

She bit her nails while playing with her food in front of her.

Rosé is that kind of girl who will never let anything stop her from eating.

But it seems like she doesn't have the feel of eating today.

Her bestfriend notice her behaviour and get the chance to get some chicken nuggets from her plate.

"Gosh Rosé, she won't kill you." Jisoo exclaimed and shove the juicy chicken nuggets in her mouth.

"Who wouldn't be nervous? I'll be meeting the most amazing dancer in the world and she's going to teach me. What if i mess up? What if she became mad at me for being a sucker? What if-" Rosé was cut off by her rambling when Jisoo spoke.

"Omygod Rosé, you're like one of the most amazing dancer that i've ever seen! And remember, your agency accepted you because of your talents and dancing is one of them. You should be more excited because your inspiration is going to be teaching you." Jisoo encourage Rosé making her drop her fork and stare at Jisoo.

"You did help... A little." Rosé said and dig in, in her food.

Jisoo smiled at herself and shove another spoonful of rice with nuggets.

-

Rosé arrived in the building with her manager in her back.

"You go ahead, i'll just arrange things to the counter." Her manger said and smiled.

Rosé smiled back and walk ahead.

Every step she take, every breathe she release.

"You can do this Rosé. You know that she's very kind to kill you." Rosé muttered agaisnt her breathe and chuckle at her own sayings.

Rosé stare at the dark brow door with a hanging name on it saying 'Dance Room'.

She knocked first.

And she took a deep breathe before she twist the door knob and opened the door.

She shyly peek, carefully not to interup something that she don't need to know.

Seeing Lisa sitting alone in the corner, she sigh in relief and decided to let herself be seen.

"Ms. Manoban?" Rosé shyly called out and Lisa averted her eyes away from her phone and smile.

"Oh hi Rosé! Btw, just call me Lisa." Lisa said and stood up to escort the petite girl inside.

"A-ah okay, Lisa."

Lisa chuckled and lead her to the corner.

'Don't shit your pants Lisa. Be the confident dance teacher that everyone knows.' Lisa thought and cleared her throat.