Chaennie || Freak ||

|| Freak ||

(Warning: Rated M)

» If you're not comfortable reading this, please proceed to the next chapter.

» This one would be blonde Rosé and brunette Jennie. Also, this is a long ass one-shot because I focused on the story more.

Anyways, you have been warned.

Enjoy!

Jennie's P.O.V

The stress that I wasn't too fond of is basically in the favor of being a teacher. Imagine trying to simmer down a bunch of teenagers whom I would perfectly mistaken as toddlers for being so irresponsible and uncivil during my class.

Sometimes, all I have to do is roll my eyes, glare at them and be completely still. Which is a very very effective strategy to shut them up.

And today is one of those days that I wasn't really in the mood to yell at them because based from my experience, they're listening, yes, but they'll not going to absorb it anyway.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, getting a few afraid eyes on me. They're giggling at something which I couldn't understand. Isn't it disrespectful to do such a thing when on a serious discussion. Especially when I'm around. And in front of them.

I hate a lot of things especially life's bitchy deeds, but this one definitely hacked off my pride as a teacher. I hate being interrupted by some sort of trumpery. And everyone knows that.

Apparently, judging by how a few heads warily turned to pipe their classmates' snickers down, they must've felt my silence which is more dangerous than me yelling—that's what they say. Until the group of jocks must've felt it too and shut their mouths instantly, lowering their eyes to the floor—avoiding my stare.

"Having a good laugh, class?" I asked, switching my eyes to all of them.

My eyes landed at the certain blonde near them, who's not meeting any sort of eye contact from her classmates.

She looked up, only to be surprised before quickly looking away to avoid my eyes. I found out she's always like this. She wouldn't even dare to look at my eyes whenever we talk. And my most favorite characteristic, a nice girl with the right amount of quiet and knowledge.

I looked back at the jocks, "All of you perfectly knows that I won't let this slide." And I walked back at the board and all I can hear is my heels clicking against the tiles.

When a wonderful idea suddenly strikes at my pride. Perfect. Feel free to see me smirking in your head. As a punishment, I announced a long quiz. In my defense, I'm actually planning to do it, but I thought we're still not over the lesson yet because I'm fairly patient.

And of course, they didn't—they couldn't—complained but I can see the misery in their face.

After presenting the quiz on the board, I decided to watch every single student stress themselves in leisure until the bell rang. A couple of heads lifts up at the noise before shoving their stuffs god knows where. They stopped at my table first to drop their papers before heading out right away, as if eager to fly out of my radar.

However, not this certain blonde. She's always this careful of the things around her and she doesn't rush. You see, I'm a very observant person and she's the only one out of twenty one in this schedule that is tolerable. Tolerable is an understatement. She's trustworthy for any responsibilities. She's civil, polite, and intelligent.

She might not be the only 'nerd-and-shy-kid' type at the academy but she's indubitably beautiful.

I like how everything about her speaks of self-possession and modesty. Especially when I look up and sigh 'God, I wished for a normal class with a normal students', I would remember I still have one.