Jisoo x reader || Fuck ||

This is not a smut you horn dog (^ω^)

It's a ♡ Fluff ♡

__________

"Quick! Take my fucking hand this fucking instant!" You chirped out whilst you beckoned for the brunette beauty to hold your hand immediately.

She reached your hand and clasp your hands together, "Why?" She lets out a reluctant whisper and scan her eyes around, looking for any possible threat.

You almost feel bad for acting the way you did for the reason that you probably worried her.

So you did what you intended and brought her enticing pale hand in your warm lips, "Nothing extreme, I just fucking felt the fucking need to fucking hold your fucking hand. I fucking feel like treating you like a fucking kween since you're already a fucking kweeeennn," And drew a cheeky grin on your lips that probably reached your crinkled twinkling eyes.

She erupts in fits of giggles in the midst of blushing, "What's with you cursing?" She asked, more like husked, because she's still a giggling mess.

You didn't really intended to infect her with your contagious craziness but screw that, you're both on crack already. That does the trick.

But bloody hell, let's not ignore the fact that her giggles were so fucking cute albeit still so fucking hot. Who can fucking do that? You can't even look hot by winking, let alone by giggling. Well, you aren't supposed to sound or look hot when giggling, right? Ain't that sensible enough? Kim Jisoo is just different, too good to be true, a fucking goddess and you're a functioning cheese ball to either flatter her or irritate her.

Either way, you couldn't care less as long as she's stuck with your annoying ass-in a good way though. That doesn't really matter, let's pretend you didn't read that and I didn't thought that. This is just fantasy after all. Oops.

Shrugging, you gave her a sheepish smile before deciding to give some speech of thoughts, "I'm just fucking amused how you can fucking add the fucking word 'fuck' anywhere in a fucking sentence and it's still fucking understandable for any-fucking-one, yeah?" You stated before cocking your head on one side. The brunette gave you a wry smile whilst awe crossed her face-probably because of the irony-senselessness rather.

But you're not done and followed it with another repartee, "And I'm amused how I can fucking fuck a fucking goddess like you," Oh how much you wanted to brag about that but then you couldn't. Definitely a tea, just humorous. I mean, the recent bold sentence.

Her luminous keen dark brown eyes bore beneath your soul as blood crept it's way up on her cheeks. A sly smile of shyness appeared on her lips and a few tendrils of hair fell down that's laying upon her earlobe.

"You're so naughty, Y/N." She blurted and smacked your arm shyly.

A pure bliss knocked out your lungs of how untrue she is. How she looks so beautifully unreal that you had to pinch your self to see if it's indeed true. With an exuberant light coming behind her that put a shadow cast all over her body still been able to highlighted her well defined features.

Your throat bobbed from chuckling and leaned closer to pinch her rosy cheeks, "And how fucking cute you are when you fucking blush and it fucking made me fucking soft that I can't even fucking process properly,"

Only to receive a gentle playful slap on the face, "You're so cheesy." But her sheepish smile told you so many lovely things so you payed back a cheeky grin and wagged your brows, "You're fucking living for it though,"

She laughed and admitted with a nod, "Hell yeah, I am,"

Feeling euphoric, you held your 'world' by your hands by cupping her face and stated it on her face, "Kim fucking Jisoo, please don't ever fucking forget that I'd fucking love you until the fucking stars burned the fuck out and the fucking sun crashed the fuck down on the fucking earth,"

But you received a stifled laugh instead, "I don't know whether to blush at your statement or laugh uncontrollably by your language," She said and that earned the both of your laughs.

"It's fucking okay to be in fucking between,"

"How am I supposed to do that?" She whinge in the midst of laughter.

"I don't fucking know!" And laughed ridiculously.