Chaelisa || Dance teacher ||

|| Dance teacher ||

🅐 🅜🅕 🅒🅡🅘🅝🅖🅔 🅐🅛🅔🅡🅣 [from jensooshipper 2020]    (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

"Pam pam, pam pam pam." The sweaty blonde girl said as she teach her student.

"Then you go here and pam!" Lisa added with a loud stomping of her foot.

"Good." Lisa complimented and the little girl smiled.

There was a knock on the door that interups their session.

"Aumm are you Ms. Manoban?" A tall petite girl asked with her aussie accent and points Lisa.

"Yes, w-" Lisa said and stopped when she look at the person.

The girl looks so beautiful.

She don't even know why she can't speak.

She tried to speak but her mouth did the other way.

The girl beside her nudge her side making her wake up from her senses.

"Aumm yes i am, why do you asked?" The blonde latter said as she clear her throat.

"I just want to ask if.. Ummm you can teach me some moves for my performance in the next few weeks." The latter replied shyly.

"Of course beautiful lady, come inside and let's talk about it." Lisa proposed making the latter blush.

The little girl smiled teasingly at Lisa while taking glances at the new girl. Lisa playfully and secretly slap the girl.

"Take a sit." Lisa proposed as she points the couple of chairs in the corner of the room.

"And you Ella, we will continue this tomorrow." Lisa added and wink at the little girl.

"Alright auntie. Good luck." Ella replied back with a wink and took a glance the new girl.

"Okay, be safe." Lisa said and push Ella out of the room leaving them only two.

Lisa first take a deep breathe and smiled at herself.

She finally calm down and walk over the red haired girl.

"So.." Lisa suddenly spoke out making the latter flinch.

"Oh hehe sorry for scaring you." Lisa said and scratch the back of her neck.

"No it's okay really" The latter smiled,

'I swear, this girl is the death of me' Lisa thought.

"W-what's your name?" Lisa askes first.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung or Roseanne Park but you can call me Rosé." The tall girl introduce herself with a shy smile on her face.

"Okay, Rosé. And i guess you already know who i am. I'm Lalisa Manoban. Nice to meet you." Lisa chuckle and offer her hand for a handshake which Rosé shake their hands.

'I don't want to let go of this soft hands' Lisa thought.

She was snap back to reality when she remembered that she's still holding the latter's hand.

'She probably thought i'm a creep now' Lisa thought.

"I-uh so.. Ummm.. What kind of dance do you want me to teach you?" Lisa shuttered.

Rosé stop for a moment and smiled, "Maybe-"

"I know what's good for you," Lisa said and points her with her other hand on her hips.

"Maybe you can show me some moves of yours." Lisa smiled widely.

She needs to know how the latter dance. She thought jazz dance or hip-hop would fit her.

"Umm okay," Rosé said.

Lisa let the latter choose what music she's going to dance.

After it's settled up, Rosé went to the middle with shaking hands; probably nervous.

While Lisa sat on the corner to watch Rosé.

The music starts as Rosé dance swiftly, moving to the beat. Her moves are sharp as knives but it will soften that is perfect for jazz dancing especially to hip-hop dance.

Her bold movements that matches the beat of the song.

Lisa's mind went blank and is gawking at the girl in front. The way she moves, the way she roll her body, the way she smile and smirk along with the beat make her breathless.

Lisa could imagine how will she teach the latter one by one.

Lisa blinked when she couldn't hear the music anymore.

She was snap back to reality when Rosé spoke.

"Kamsa." Rosé sweetly said and bow.

Lisa immediately lifted her hands and start clapping like a seal.

'Lisa act normal, even if you're not. Act mature!' Lisa mentally scolded herself.

She quickly put her hands down.

"That was amazing, Rosé." Lisa complimented and secretly squeal when she says her name.

Rosé blushed and smiled, "Thank you."

'She must be a shy person' Lisa thought.

"I already knew what dance would fit you. The mixture of jazz dance and hip-hop. Your moves are sharp and clear and you also have bold, dramatic movements. I love it." Lisa confidently said and stood up.

"T-thank you." Rosé shyly replied.

"Ehem. Umm. We'll start our session tomorrow and the same time," Lisa said and look at the clock in the wall.

"Thank you!" Rosé exclaimed and throw herself at Lisa.

Lisa, surprised by the sudden act, was dumbfounded.

Rosé pulled away and blush.

"S-sorry i'm just so happy."

Lisa smiled,

"It's okay, c'mere." Lisa said and hug the latter.

They pulled away with a little blush on their pale cheeks.

"See you tomorrow then." Rosé smiled.

"Yeah. And wait, let me accompany you to the exit of this building." Lisa said and walks with Rosé.

"You don't need-" Rosé was cut off by Lisa's sweet smile.

"But i want to do it. Now let's go Ms. Roseanne." Lisa said and lead the way.

They reached the glass pane door and bid their goodbyes.

"Bye! Be safe. Come back here tomorrow beautiful lady." Lisa said making Rosé blush.

"See you tomorrow. Thank you again." Rosé said and hug Lisa and kiss her cheeks.

She immediately ran away leaving Lisa standing like a statue.

Her mind tried to process what happened making her smile widely and squeal.

She approach the staff in the counter.

"Pst." She called and nudge the staff.

"Oh hey Lisa, done tutoring?" The staff said and look up from the paper she's holding.

"Uhuh. Can you decline all my appointments for tomorrow until the next few weeks?" Lisa said.

"Ohohoho, why though? And what's with that smile huh?"

"I have a special student. And i'll be with her for a long time." Lisa said with a wink and leave.

"Oh that Chaeyoung girl." The staff said and chuckle.