Jensoo || Mommy 2 ||

|| Mommy 2 ||

(Warning : Rated M)

» Skip if you're not comfortable reading a mature content chapter. I don't wanna taint your innocent mind.

You have been warned.

Enjoy!

~Jisoo's Pov~

         I smirked deviously to myself, knowing how frustrated Jennie is now. Don't get me wrong, I would love to continue but isn't more enjoyable and pleasurable in person? Besides, I feel like this was inevitable.

I wore a strap-on and hide it with a loose pants. I decided to wait for a few more minutes. Knowing Jennie, she will definitely fly her car over here like a scalded cat.

The speaker, uh-huh. The bed, uh-huh. The dim lights, uh-huh. More sex toys, uh-huh. My sexy self, uh-huh. I fixed everything first, just to be ready for later. I tried my best to make myself look hot and sexy for her to fulfill her desire.

Did that make me a good bestfriend?

In no time, a loud knock, no, a loud banging sound interrupted my pretty wild thoughts. My famous smirk came back on my face as I ran downstairs to open the door.

My hand got contact with the cold door knob and slowly twist it. I slowly opened the door for her but the horndog slamed the door open, looking so furious and hot at the same time.

Our eyes met and I can see the fire dancing in her eyes, the way she look at me like she's undressing me already with those hooded eyes. I plastered an innocent smile and greeted her, "Hi Jennikins, why looking like in a rush?" Tilting my head, I asked.

She rolled her eyes. Oh so she's really pissed, hehe just wait till I make you happy thot.

"I don't. What's up, bitch?" She replied shortly and went in to my house.

How rude.

Notes,
    Must not tease the mandu. They look cute and smol but can be dangerous.

Psh, as if i'm gonna follow that, self.

I chortled to myself and closed the door, locking it. Letting her hear the mental sound of the knob. I can see in my peripheral view how her eyes travel up and down to my body. And stayed at my pants.

Oh she must notice the buldge of the stap-on already. I smirked, getting excited about this. If I was a boy, I would literally get hard in excitement. But nah I can bang more girls with fingers and tongue than dick. My dirty mouth and sinful fingers can do better.

I shook the thought away and turn my body towards the mandu.

Before I knew it, I was pinned on the wall. Our faces was an inch close and I can feel her silent pants fanning my face. Her breathe smells like some type of alcohol with a hint of mint, she must be chewing a gum before barging in. Someone's ready.

My eyes landed on her lips as it do it's job; luring me to taste it. Her plump and pink lips are teasing me to kiss her hungrily. It's telling me to taste it and explore it. Begging me to try and be addicted to it. I know how much she would like it, but I want to do this upstairs; in my room where everything is ready.

Teasingly grinding my hips to her as the fake cock poked her clothed centre. Her eyes grew wide and a familiar dance of emotion once again hooded her eyes.

I pulled the collar of her shirt towards me to leaned in to lick her lips. A smirk formed on my lips and pulled away from her.

"Wanna see what I am doing?" I asked with a low persuading voice.