Chaennie || Miss Park 3 ||

|| Miss Park 3 ||

(Warning: Rated M)

» I suggest you to proceed to the next chapter 'cause I don't wanna taint your innocent mind.

You have been warned.

Anyways, Enjoy!

~ Rosé's Pov ~

         This is wrong. This is so wrong. I'm saying this when it has began anyway. I've started it. Now i'm going to have a hard time stopping it. 'cause I can't stop myself either.

You know, when I do it with her I became a different person. Like a fucking pro at sex.

And a teacher? Fantasising about her own student? And is 5 years older? Oh christ what a pedophile.

Insulting myself wouldn't do any better.

Ugh, just how of a sinner I am. And much more worst because i'm committed to someone. Someone who loves me dearly without knowing how I fucked my student and fucked by my student.

I shouldn't be feeling this. I shouldn't be thinking of her like this. I shouldn't be looking at her like the way I did. I shouldn't be involved with her. I shouldn't be doing this, this is against the law.

'Who the fuck cares about the law?'

Oh shut up inner thoughts, that does not help me in any way.

'Du fuck you thought i'm helping you?'

I rolled my eyes and decided to avoid creating a war in my head again.

Jennie got me thinking like this since the day she showed up to my face. She can't just leave my mind. Someone has to pick her up here 'cause I can't take her out of my mind.

As you can see or should I say read, i'm rambling things that I really wanted to take out of my mind before I explode.

I'm in my deep thoughts that I didn't even notice the bell rang already and the room was empty.

A sigh left my mouth and the palm of my hand meets my forehead. If there's one thing I need to do, it's to try to focus on the paper works than Jennie, Jennie and Jennie.

"Park-Chae-young, you gotta do something or finish your paper works. You're stressing yourself." I ran my fingers on my temples and massage it.

It's seriously making me crazy.

"How stressed?"

I jerk up in my seat along with a girly squeal when a sudden voice was heard. My breathe quickened and my heart beat race. My hands on my chest, clenching the clothing there in surprise.

I immediately turned around to meet the person; who is by the way laughing rightnow.

That must be Jennie. Of course I don't have to look and check who it was. I guess my body automatically turned around to see her. Oh christ.

"Happy much?" I said sarcastically.

"Very much." Said Jennie as she finally calmed down and shamelessly sat down on my lap; straddling me.

My eyes widden and I swear my heart almost pumped up, ready to jump out of my chest. Now, who's that girl who doesn't have enough self control? That's me.

I gulped the building lump in my throat but didn't waste an energy to push her off of me. I found no strength to do it so.

"Ms. Kim, what do you think you're doing?" I dumbly asked. I don't know what to say anymore! I'm clouded with a lot of thoughts.