Lisoo || Hate And Lust ||

|| Hate And Lust ||

(Warning: Rated M)

» If you're not comfortable reading this, please proceed to the next chapter.

You have been warned.

Enjoy!

___________

Joy.

Screwed up joy.

This is bullshit!

Whereas flames that burned through the ties that bind our glares. I'm deeply irked by her and so is she. We can't really stand each other. But it seems like fate is doing a great job at making things worse and lock us up alone in a room for detention.

Well to be fair, if it wasn't for her ridiculousness we would not be here. We were on our P.E class then she goes ruffling my feathers so I might've said something pretty destructive then there she'd gone, trying to beat my ass like a mad woman. To be honest, her simply breathing annoys me.

Until I heard her snort, "Why are you so mad? It's your fault we're here anyway,"

Rolling my eyes, I set them on her, "Touché. Said the one who throws me a fist. When will you be a woman and get over it?" I scoffs.

She just shrugs her shoulders with a mocking smirk playing on her lips, "Your ex-girlfriend likes me just the way I am,"

Red began to block my eyes in an invasive manner and a thick bile slides down my throat. Letting her see I'm affected is probably the least that I wanted to happen. But the smirk on her dirty mouth makes me want to meet her face with my fist. Composing my self, I gave her a sympathetic smile.

Travelling my eyes all over her, I scrunch up my face in disgust and say, "I honestly feel bad for her. She must've felt like having sex with a child,"

Acting amused, "Now you're making me think like you're a kinky dominatrix milf. But aren't you a kinky dominatrix though? I feel bad for Jennie now." She says and lifts her fingers on her chin at the thought which makes me raise an eyebrow on the other hand.

"And I feel bad for you, honey. Jen have such a soft heart. The girl pity you for being an abandoned child and went for it. It's devastating,"

It seems like I touched a nerve because her jaw clenches tighter but nothing really changed. Instead, she smiled at me like the smug asshole she is.

"Sure. Her pity means loving the way I eat her really wet pussy out, don't feel bad. She pity me," she tries to amend it with the same stupid grin on her face.

What the fuck?

That automatically makes me roll my eyes, "I'd like to understand things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up your ass,"

She smirks, "Except for your hands though," she says, looking straight into my eyes.

Wow, the audacity.

My eyes smoldered at her-sending tons of warnings with seething flames.

Yet she remained unrestrained, "Your stupid ass couldn't speak now, don't you? Aha, another way to shut you up," she mocks me.

If murder won't get me on jail, I'll do it.

"If there would be someone stupid here, It's you, asshole," I say through gritted teeth.