Lisoo || I kissed a girl, and I liked it 2 ||

|| I kissed a girl, and I liked it 2 ||

~Lisa's Pov~

"Now, that's a panty dropper." Chaeyoung joked the time I winked at her. Jisoo.

I chuckled, "Shut up. I know you drop your panties many time because of Jennie unnie." That earned me a slap from both side.

They really liked to abuse me. Huhuhu *insert crying Lisa's face*

"She's nice though. Not to mention, she has this stunning beauty." Jennie unnie spoke up after taking a sip from her strawberry smoothie. Her eyes lightening in delight.

Grabbing my chocolate milkshake, my eyes wander back to her. You know who. I just can't seem to look away from her. Like magnets, trying to be close and attached to each other.

Gotta say, i'm not used to this kind of scenario or feeling. But did I mention that I liked it? How I liked it? I mean look at her! She's a good catch! I believe she has a lot of wooers in her lists. Bitch if she's single I will hit up with her. Probably flirt with her. Those who wouldn't can die rightnow. Nu-uh just kidding.

Haha, like I wouldn't do that. I literally just flirted with her a minutes ago.

"Look at her, she's all over this counter girl." Chaeyoung made fun of me as I stare and appreciate Jisoo's beauty.

I must be very appreciative, I maybe staring at her longer than anyone should.

"Girl shut up, i'm calculating."

"Calculating what?" she askes cluelessly.

"Calculating her perfect edges, studying how perfect she is, appreciating every inch of God's perfect creation, thinking how the hell did God made her this beautiful and where were you when God shower the world with Jisoo's beauty." I babbled, never taking my eyes away from her.

I can feel her glare at me and I subtly laughed.

"She must be eating in her room and being a potato." Jennie added with a giggle making Rosé's glare turn into a frown with pout on her lips.

"Babe!" Chaeyoung loudly but cutely said, trying to look cute. Knowing Jennie, she would give in to that puppy eyes.

"Just kidding babe, you know you're the most beautiful creature that God has ever made to me."

Ugh, couples.

Not being bitter but this is really making me want to grab some girl and take her out on a date. I would gladly ask Jisoo out, but of course take it slow to show sincerity.

Wow, when did I began thinking this way? Taking it slow? Damn it was never been Lisa Manoban's mind set.

~~~~

"Where were you last night?" My mom sternly asked while preparing the eating utensils. Her sharp glare cut in through my eyes as a part of me become scared the shit out of my life.

I smiled sheepishly with a smile that reaches the eyes, "Mom, I told you that night that i'm going out with Chae and Jennie unnie."

Then her expression changed into a funny one, "Just playing with you, sweetheart." Mom giggled which made me pout my lower lip, "Nah stop giving me that look, breakfast is ready."

My smile came back on my lips as I saw my favorite breakfast being served by my favorite person. Aww that's sweet, isn't it? Tell me it is. *pouts*