Rosé x fem reader || Until the end ||

|| Until The End ||

>> Idunno if this is a fluff or angst (>_<)

~~~~~~~

A look of longing was oozing on your own luminous pair directing across the expressive brown eyes of the maiden a few meters from you. The blanched skin of yours starts to grow cold whilst you try to compose yourself and the agitated beat of your nerves. Occasionally averting your eyes from the doctor and her, you spotted your friend, the doctor, shouting at you. They're all telling you no, keeping you deprived. But you're tired of playing the perpetual cycle of despair that leaves you weak and tormented. Like having the thoughts of bemoaning the death of your lover. Words can't describe how that will affect you, hence that'll kill you slowly until you're lashing with the rain.

With clenched jaw and shaking hands, you brought your hands on your face and removed the things that's keeping you uninfected. You were warned and enjoined by them for having to worry this moment might happen. But you can't just leave her a promise and let the deadly virus seize her existence when you're a doctor yourself. I did my best, removes the protective suit, I promised her, removes boots, At least I did my part and now I can be with her forever, and left alone with your original clothes.

Reluctantness.

Tentative smile.

Fears.

Hesitations.

What's that?

You don't even know the meaning for being so determined on the thought. It's hard to please when you've already made up your mind. You've never been so sure in your life, only with this amazing woman, Rosé. Questions? Her name alone is the enough answer for everything that you'll do. In any minute, you'll forget about the world and let your made up thoughts control you.

Rosé; the reason why you're still coping within the roughness and harshness of the world, the reason why you're fearless and had the strength to conquer everything and the reason why you're the woman you are. Rosé, the reason why you're living in the woman's world-fighting but saving lives.

But you're not strong enough to live without her touch, her voice, her advices, her laugh, her beautiful enchanting face, her everything. You can't live without Roseanne Park.

The pressure in you consumes you with relentless abandon. Your ears twitching at the wails and shouts of the hysterical people behind the walls. Everything was anything but brief. They're all piercing through you, tearing you into pieces alive. And the own drumming of your pumping heart blast in your ears whilst your chest heaved more.

Your eyes moved frantically, feeling a bit nauseous. The world around you vanished in a blur and the sight of her painfully beautiful crying face came in vivid colours.

Pain.

Despair.

Serenity.

Love.

How can a person feel that all at once just by looking at Roseanne Park?

How can she still give a sense of relief, serenity, peacefulness and calmness in the situation?

A smile found it's way on your lips, sculpting it in a way you can't be sad anymore. Your mind evokes the times when you have the privilege to caress her face and move a few tendrils of hair that framed her face. Calling to mind the times when the the both of you tried to bake but failed miserably, when you tried to make her eat avocado, when you brush your teeth with her every morning, when she prepare your coffee every morning to wake you up. Those moments to remember established a place in your heart, mind and soul. The place that's comprised of sweet things to remember. It'll be hard to let go.

So why not let it go together and create another moments to remember?

Destined eyes found each other, sharing their overflowing emotions. The keen bright brown eyes that you always give a lovingly stare at. Now, it's drowning in tears, submerged by the flow of it's own ocean of emotions. It felt as though you've walked on an erect road towards infinity with nobody. Albeit there's an only light that's guiding you and never leaves your side.

You strode across the room before dividing the curtains and finally caught her high temperatured body. You can't hear their shouts, you can't hear their agonising wails, your senses were blocked and can only identify the woman in your arms; crying. Sobs erupted from her throat and her weak limbs struggled to grip on you. You coiled your arms around her instinctively and shared your warmth with her. Holding her after a few days of not sharing warmth hoisted the sails of your heart. Your trembling lips came in contact with her forehead and it lingers for a few seconds.

She shakes her head and kept on gesturing no, but her body tells otherwise.

"Shh.. Baby, please don't cry.. I'm here. I can't keep going without my light lighting up my life. The ties that binds us will always be unbreakable, right? I'm with you, wherever you go. I will never leave you. I love you. Baby, I love you." Your tone brought peace for the both of you with the sweetness and calmness it held, like singing a lullaby on hand.

Unpleasant noises moaned through every corner before trembling and fading away swiftly, you're moving within the new world, erasing the hollowness and uncompleteness and explode together in a deluge of stars and light.

"Why?" The blonde underneath you managed to whisper.

Your hand travelled to reach her burning hot hand and carefully bring it on your lips, "Because you're worth it. Because I love you." And lift your gaze to her pair. Colliding both of your foreheads, a faint smile of unfeigned delight appeared across your face. "You'll always be worth it."

Another sob choked her and you ran your hand immediately on the small of her back, intending to calm her down.

"Before everything, I'll have to ask you something." With a dry throat, you rasp out in the most calm tone you can muster.

Her head bobbed and caressed your arms, reassuring you to continue. You cleared the lump in your throat and set your gaze upon the sweetness chocolate brown of her eyes.

"I've been trying to find fragments to fill me, to content me, but I guess it's never been my job to do. It's yours. Because you found me. You're the missing piece. You complete me. I'll never do this if it's not worth it. I won't know my worth if it isn't because of you. My life would be worthless, lifeless without you. Listen, baby, I am stuck with you, like a leech." And chuckled, "I've made up my mind and I'm pretty pumped up now." A playful chortle elicit through your throat which earned a faint slap in your arms from her. "I love you so so much that I'll throw myself here with you, will you marry me?"

The salty tears that stained her cheeks came back and filled her blood-shot eyes, yet she slapped your arms and said, "Of course yes, you idiot. I love you more than anything." And cling onto you, looking so afraid to even pull away an inch.

"Can we consider this a wedding?" Your voice cracked as I tried to lighten up everything which again, responded by a slap in your arm.

"Yes, a significant matrimony," Is the only thing she said.

She doesn't need to voice out her vow, just a look in the eye and you'll understand. A look of love indeed.

Remembering the only time left, you held her tight and pull her closer like you're conjoined and can't be separated. The familiar tranquillity that radiates from her inject a soporific effect in your pulsing veins and you knew anytime soon, the both of you will be welcomed to the afterlife.

Kissing her head, a tear slipped off from the edge of your swollen eyes when you felt your chest heave, your throat stings, and your sight blurred with dizziness taking over you. You closed your eyes and a hot breathe escaped from your mouth before whispering, "How about we sleep now, fiancee? Let's rest, we're both tired now, aren't we? I'm not gonna leave. Let's sleep..." And lay a loving kiss on her warm eyes, tasting a new salty tear.

A weeks days later...

On a television...

Dr. Y/N Y/M Y/L, the doctor who has been reportedly passed away secretly found the cure for the lethal causative agent of an infectious disease.

Dr. Y/N Y/M Y/L,

the brave hero of the world.