Jensoo || She's gentle ||

|| She's gentle ||

(Warning: Rated M)

» I suggest you to proceed to the next chapter 'cause I don't wanna taint your innocent mind.

(Jisoo G!P)

You have been warned.

Anyways, Enjoy!

~Jennie's Pov~

Kim Jisoo.

The most sweetest and gentle person that I've ever been with.

I love her and all she is.

But the thing is... She's too sweet to treat me like how I want her to.

Put it this way, she's too gentle like I need to be handled with care whilst we do 'it'. I'm not saying that I don't like it— hence I love how considerate she is and I can even proclaim it.

But I want, no, I need her to fuck me.

I spent the past few nights thinking how will she own me the way I need her to. Call me a keen lover albeit my concern wasn't brief. I'm a bit hesitant to open this topic with her.

Images of her darkened smoldering eyes sinking into mine with love and desire flashed in my mind. And anticipation crawling up in my veins at the thought as my own desire tightened across my belly. I intended everything tonight and I just knew it's bound to happen.

Albeit she's still not home I'll crazily drive my way towards her office and throw myself on her.

I caught myself erect between the door frame when a certain brunette opened the door letting herself in.

"Hi," I voice out.

My eyes spotted her just-got-off-from-work-messy-hair whilst I take her in, the one that never failed to turn me on. It's like a beautiful curse, simple things about her sent me over the edge and I can't get enough of her. She's my kind of drug.

A broad smile of unfeigned delight appear on her face with a glint in those hunting eyes. "Eager to see me?" She ask before leaning in to give my lips a peck which gives me a tingly sensation in my stomach. "I missed you."

Even if we're already together, I still feel this damn butterflies but I couldn't care less, I'm living for it. True love prevails. I'm cheesy but don't call me out.

"I missed you too." I return the gesture before stepping aside to let her in and close the door.

I drag my feet to follow her silhouette and find her dropping her things over the couch in a fluid movement whilst hanging the thick cloth on the coat rack.

"How's work?" I ask and sink into our fluffy colored peach couch which creates a deep curve.

She release a deep sigh, "Nothing extreme. Still the same perpetual cycle of work. Dealing with sarky asses and trying to ameliorate things for the deprived people," And recites the same happenings in her field.

"You're a hero just by dealing with them raunchy heads. I've seen how well you blended with them; putting vast efforts to help a lot of people."

"But do I hate it sometimes," She admits with a chuckle.

I chuckle back with a little shaking of my head, "Have you eaten yet?"

Not letting her say anything, "Unless you wanna eat something else," I said that is followed by a wink, earning a teasing but seductive curve on her mouth.