Jensoo || Romantic ||

Jisoo belts the notes as high as she possible can. She's that loud annoying woman who likes her voice and the music blaring all over the house. And yep, she was trying to be louder a few volume notches than the music that's playing.

Apparently, Jennie is trying to glue her focus on the studying material whilst obviously disturbed. She gave the latter a look. Expected, not amused but definitely not mad. She is just giving her best to ink the words in her brain because she don't want to take the exam with flying colors. But Jisoo just have to be a crappy popstar in the midst of her study.

Jisoo danced around with glee. Swiveling too—not before snatching a plastic rose from a vase. She traps the plastic stem between her pearly white teeth before she waltz her way towards Jennie—who's eyes are still buried on her. Snickering, she reached for Jennie's hands and clasp them with hers.

"Hey!" Jennie laughs as she was being dragged up by her frisky lover.

Jisoo kept on singing and pulls her closer whilst swaying their bodies together—moving with the rhythm. With their eyes slotted together—her playful side on the top notch—she winks but failed terribly. They burst out in laughter at her attempt then Jisoo perches the flower in Jennie's brunette mane.

"Just how many chocolates have you consumed today?" Jennie asks amusedly.

"Will you forgive me if I said I ate all the chocolates in the jar?"

That may have incite Jennie's brow, "Maybe, maybe not," 

The latter snicker, "Then I ate nothing," Jisoo declares with a silly smile that reaches her eyes.

The smile sends Jennie into a puddle of mush but she rather slaps Jisoo's shoulder playfully, "Kim Jisoo, stop eating too much sweets or you'll end up with diabetes!" She scolds sternly. But the look on Jisoo's face says It did nothing at all.

Trust her, she really did try though. It's just she can't be serious around Jisoo. And her face contorts from stifled laughter.

"I got to eat you everyday and I didn't die in diabetes." Jisoo replies deadpan like she's through sort of wondering.

Jennie shakes her head, "You're impossible, Kim," With a sly smile.

"And so are you, Ms. Jennie Kim. Negative times negative is equals to positive,"

Along with a raised eyebrows and amused expression, "Impossible doesn't have to be always negative, you know?" Jennie remarks.

Shrugging, Jisoo reply, "I mean, of course, I have you so I'm positive,"

"Perhaps you even beat the cheese with your cheesiness," The latter almost cringed at her choice of words.

Jisoo admits with a nod and smug grin but stop eventually and says, "Listen up and follow my lead. So, knock knock,"

Jennie gives her a judging look but let out an answer anyway, "Who's there?"

"Exam,"

"Exam who?"

"Exactly." Jisoo burst out laughing having the latter follow along with her contagious laugh.

"I swe-"

"Because I passed the exam! Moreover, I can say I'm may be even on the top list!" The older brunette then drops the bomb whilst smiling widely.

Her lover's jaw hangs open and her eyes are almost as wide as Jisoo's proud grin.

When Jennie regain herself from shock, her hands automatically reaches for Jisoo's jaw and fuse their lips together. Jisoo closed her eyes and pulls the latter even closer than before, if that's even possible.

Then she pulls away before grasping Jisoo's hands again to mince up and squeal her excitement. Which ended for the both of them jumping, making high pitched noises and then laughing their arses off.

Jennie puffs air and exclaimes, "That's- wow! Oh my god, congrats! I knew you'll make it! I'm so proud of you! Screw diabetes, I'll buy you chocolates later."

Jisoo makes a face to the latter for changing her mind rather quickly. But she drops for a pout,

"But I have an idea," She groans.

But then, like a greased lightening, Jennie gives her a dirty look, "No, please, just not that. We will not stuff chocolates in fried chickens,"

"You're no fun. I tried it before and It's spectacular! The combination of sweet and salty, mmm..."

"Weirdo. You really have a thing for sweets, aren't you?" Jennie laughs.

"I'm dating you, aren't I?" The brunette latter smirks.

Jennie looks away with her crimson cheeks and decided to shut her mouth since she'll probably stutter a lame comeback.

And Jisoo is immensely enamoured with her cute reactions which makes her feeling all tingly and giddy. I got to see her like that everyday, how the hell I still don't have a heart attact? She thought. And pretty proud she's the only one who can turn Jennie into a whipped tomato.

She lifts her fingers to pinch Jennie's cheeks and plays with it, "Since your girlfriend is the breast, erm, best, what should we do this weekend?"

Jennie glares at her, "Hm.. Eat dumplings," Yet she still managed to make out a muffled smirk.

Jisoo let go of her cheeks as her shoulders sinks down in protest, "Aww come on now, Jennie, really? Something fun, sweet, more romantic for instance, babe," She groans.

"Eat dumplings under the rain?" Jennie amends with a shrug.

Rolling her eyes, "You're impossible, Kim." Jisoo mimics her remark.

"Just like my upcoming exam," Jennie snorts and looks away for the second time.

Jisoo sighs, "Let me just say this, look at me." Then guides the latter's chin towards her, "Like me, you'll pass the exam too. I believe in you. Hell, maybe you'll even climb the higher chart too. And so we will eat dumplings under the rain when you did, if that's what you want. But seriously, let's not do that this weekend or I'll faint." She tucks a wayward hair behind Jennie' ear with a sculpted mellow smile on her face.

The corner of Jennie's mouth quirks up almost immediately before pulling a sweet smile of unfeigned delight. She never thought she needed to hear it until Jisoo vocals them gracefully.

Her cheeks regains the pinch shade of red, "Okay, but you'll be needing to help me for that,"

"That's what I'm doing, aren't I?" Jisoo cocks an eyebrow.

"I mean, don't stop doing it,"

"You know damn right I wont. I'll do anything for you because I love you so damn much."

"You better do,"

"Will do eternally, m'love,"

___________

Lmao, the cringe though.. Well, It's supposed to be a cringe chapter anyway..

Btw, Jensoo sailed and happy Pride Month beautiful people (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♡♥♥♥♥