Chaennie || Miss Park 2 ||

|| Miss Park 2 ||

(Warning: Rated M)

» Please stop and proceed to the next chapter if you don't wanna read nasty things.

You have been warned.

Enjoy!

~ Rosé's Pov ~

Jennie Kim moaned between our heated passionate kiss. She locked the door and pinned me on the wall without pulling away from my mouth. As much as I didn't want to pull away, I need to breathe. Her warm mouth welcomed me again. I started to grind my body against her as her hands travel down to my butt. My hands are wrapped on her neck and hop to wrapped my legs on her slim waist. She massaged my butt earning a moan from me.

I never thought this would happen again. I promised to myself that I'll avoid any of this situation but look at me now, making out with my student. I didn't know what gotten to me and drag her to an empty room and then it happened.

But how can I ignore the strong string that is pulling us together? The tention was stronger than us. And we both knew it would be impossible to retreat now.

I'm out of my mind. But I like it.

My fingers tangled with her mahogany hair while the kiss continue. Her other hand left my butt to unbutton my western shirt. She removed my shirt without having a hard time. It seems like she does this often.

I maybe a teacher but that doesn't mean I don't know how to run things like this. Especially with girls.

I found my hands gropping her round mounds as our tounge dance together. I flipped my hair back only to have Jennie slidding her tongue down on my neck. I closed my eyes shut as she kiss and lick my neck down to my sharp collar bone. Her tongue swirl to my skin and soon I felt her sucking it, probably leaving marks.

I whimper and my body tensed, secretly letting her know it's my sensitive spot. She continued doing it and I felt her smirk against my skin. She must be very proud of herself.

It's scary to know I can read her like an open book when I barely know her. I guess I can just guess what she's thinking.

Having her in my class everyday let's me know her more.

I get away from my thoughts and unbutton her uniform. I did have a little struggle by unbuttoning it because of what Jennie's doing to me but I successfully finished it.

I wanted to suck her nipples and pleasure her really hard but we have no time to waste. And I know she's remarkably turned on. Heck, I can feel the water pools on my panty. Im so wet and I wanted to be fucked. Too slutty for a teacher, right? And looked too innocent to be a slut. Right?

I smirked and bit her ears before moaning just for her to hear. "My little student, you do realise we have to move really fast.." I stopped and licked her ears, which I found out is her sensitive spot. She gripped tightly into the hem of my shirt and pressed me against the wall hard. "Fuck your master.." I breathed out and ran my hand on her quite toned stomach.

Fuck, im wet.

My hand soon went down on her crotch, cupping it with my hand, feeling her wetness in my hand. I kissed her again and hop down from her. I walked forward and pushed her down on the chair. I immediately spread her legs and get myself trapped in between her thick and milky thighs.

She was about to attack me with a kiss and dominate me again but I wanted to taste her myself. I wanna be the dominant one now. My hands stopped her wrists and stare at her eyes. They are full of lust and desperation. The mixed emotions and feelings ae dancing on her eyes, telling me different things that I wasn't quite sure why. We didn't talk but we obviously know what we wanted. And we don't need to talk. She can understand what I wanted and so do I, which is really new to me. And it's scaring the shit out of me, considering this is my student that im going to fuck. And im a teacher for christ's sake.