Jensoo || Mommy ||

|| Mommy ||

Warning: Rated M

» If you don't wanna read things like this, please proceed to the next chapter.

You have been warned.

Anyways, Enjoy!

~Jennie's POV~

      I swear, this ragging hormones is making me crazy. How? Well, prickly pickle. Me and my friends kind of have a get together and of course it's not complete without some alcohol. Maybe you can call it a reunion. They offered me a shot which I of course gladly accept. Then minutes later I can feel myself getting turned on without any reason. I can feel my nipples began to erect and myself getting wet.

I don't know what they put in my drink but im pretty sure they putted something there. I couldn't be this horny without any reason.

Now I locked myself up in my room. I excused myself from them and made my way at my very own room.

Maybe a masturbate can help me at this moment.

I snatch my phone from the nightstand and throw myself on the bed. I made myself comfortable and opened the Chrome app to search some hot stuffs.

But before I can even search a thing, I received a notification from my bestfriend asking me how did the night go with my friends. Sadly she can't come here when I asked her earlier so I promised to tell her everything.

I bit my lip while giggling before texting back,

It's great, babe. Wish you were here to help me with something,baby : Jenkitten
Seen by Jibabe

Jibabe : You and your pet names. And help you with what?

I thought if I will tell her what's happening with me right now. What's happening with my body rightnow.

I think I need your little help with my wet pussy, Jibabe : Jenkitten

Jibabe : Jennikins? Are you drunk by now?

Not that drunk to reply to you : Jenkitten

Seen by Jibabe

Jibabe : You horny little fucker

Her response managed to lit a fire in my skin. It's like a switch that just turned on.

Gotta second that notion. My pussy begs for attention : Jenkitten

I can also say that my nipples beg for attention. It's erected : Jenkitten
Seen by Jibabe

I closed my eyes as I wander my hands on my big mounds and began to massage them. My other hand left my boob and grab the phone to take a picture. I pinched my clothed nipple before taking a picture of it between my fingers; sending the picture to my very bestfriend.

Jibabe : You're really that horny, aren't you? If only I could touch you rightnow and suck your pink erected nipples. Fuck Jennikins, you turn me on a big time

Jibabe : Send me a picture of your wet pussy like a horny slut you are
Seen by Jenkitten

And so I obligated her demand. I like how she had this dominant energy on her at this moment. She turns me on hard that it hurts that she can't touch me physically rightnow.