One unexpected visitor

New fun drinking game: Take a shot every time Logan is described as the logical side

Welcome to the fifth rewritten chapter! Yes I did delete the last 2 chapters 'One step into another world' and 'One chapter after a long break'. The former chapter was literally just written as filler while I was trying to buy to figure the story, the other is better put in this chapter bc pacing UwU

Yelling could be heard from the living room but Logan continued to work anyway. He had set out a goal to finish filling out these pamphlets and he wasn't going to stop before they were done. It wasn't until Roman brutally opened his door with a kick that Logan looked up from his work. He realized the yells weren't a small debate or coming from a movie but actual loud and angry yelling.

"You need to come downstairs" Roman said with a serious expression "Now!" 

He wasn't even given a choice to come or not as Roman grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him with him out of the room. The air seemed to be colder as they went out into the winding hallways. The energy in the air was definitely tense and filled with uncertainty.

Virgil meet the other two on his way up the stairs. He stopped and looked Logan deep in the eyes before sneering

"You didn't drag him up here did you?"

"I do not know what you are talking about but I can assure you that I have not dragged anyone here" He answered.

"This is your fucking fault" Virgil hissed out before continuing up the stairs.

Roman stopped him and half mumbled with a sharp tone "Are you just going to walk away?"

"No" Virgil answered "But I need space so I'mma just sit this one out on the stairs if that's okay with you" The last words dripped with sarcasm. 

"Sure sure worry wart" He replied. The two sides hadn't been this mean to one another in a long time which was worrisome. Logan really didn't need the extra worry of not knowing who or what they were talking about. 

If their moods could be physically shown it would be a bucket of spikes and when Logan got downstairs he understood why. On the couch sat Deceit. His hat was gone and now both of the spaces around his eyes were miscolored. There was a purple bruises around his human eye. Next to him sat Patton asking questions so carefully it was like his words were atomic bombs.

When Logan stepped into the room both of their heads quickly turned to him. For a second a sly smile danced across Janus' lips but he quickly went back to his melancholy expression. He stared down into the floor while fiddling with his thumbs so that the others would think he was anxious. 

"Good morning Logie-bogie! Deceit...is...here" Patton awkwardly made jazz hands at the other side "He wants to live here for while"

"And why is that?" Logan asked while eyeing the snake of a side that was in the room. Patton opened his mouth to respond but Roman interupted him

"He won't tell us! Like the coward he is!"

"Kiddo stop it! He didn't say that. He said that he would tell you" Patton shifted his gaze over to Logan "specifically you"

"Why?" 

"Because he's a bastard that's why!" Roman answered.

"If so you all should leave so he can tell me. I would appreciate knowing why"      

Roman left after making it clear that there was something fishy about all of this and the other side followed promptly after him out of the room. With only Logan and the liar left in the room an awkward silence pressed on. The logical side sat down on the opposite end of the couch and cleared his throat before saying