One fluffy fucking chapter which is surprisingly long because plot I guess

And they were roommates                                                                                                                                            Oh and also there are some innuendos but nothing too sexual

----------

23 February

When Deceit woke up the next day Logan was sitting at the edge of the bed with his normal attire on. He crawled over laying his arms around the others shoulders before pressing a kiss against his temple before saying

"Good day darling"

"Good morning" He finished fixing his tie "What exactly happened last night?"

"Romance?" Dee replied wondering what exactly his love was asking for.

"Not that part" The side of logic responded waving his hand "That part was very clear...and quite nice" He added the last part quickly "but previous to that"

"I fell down the stairs" He lied not wanting to seem weak that he had let himself be pushed around like that.

"I believe that is what people call bullshit. Honey you can not actually expect me to believe that" The only thing Dee could focus on in that sentence was that Logan used a pet name. "Look you have literally used that stair excuse 1 time before, you flinch every time I move too fast towards you and no offense but you look like you have been living in the antizone"

"I would love to have this conversation but the rat that lives in my cape doesn't let me!" He answered while stretching out his arm to move the office chair over. With a bit struggle he got up on it and started to figuratively and literally roll away from the conversation not realizing that human legs are in most cases (as tested in science) faster than office chairs with wheels. Logan simply leaned on the chair and it didn't move another centimeter.

"If I do not have knowledge of what happened I can not take care of you properly"

"Taking care of me is rotten work"

"Not to me. Not if it is you" He replied to which the snake's heart melted a bit but he was determined to 'win' this argument(?) whatever it was he was going to win. With a sinister smile he grabbed the nerd's tie forcing it and his head down so they locked eyes. As if they were in a romantic comedy the door knocked right in that moment. 

They looked at each other both panicking. Dee violently shook his head shoving that he didn't want whoever was on the other side of the door to see him. With one swift kick from the nerd the chair was going with quite a bit of speed towards the bathroom door. Logan shuffled over to the entrance fixing his hair before opening. Outside stood Virgil with his back hunched over like usually, it definitely wasn't good for his back. It looked like he had just woken up with the way he was constantly rubbing his eyes. 

"Dad told me too tell you breakfast is ready" With a quick comment about how not to talk to him before he's gotten his coffee he left. After letting out a sigh of relief Logan ventured over to the bathroom where he found Deceit laying face down on the ground. 

"Do not tell me you tried t-"

"I definitely didn't try to walk just now I just love the smell of...bathroom floors in the morning" his purple shirt had gone up a bit shoving of the bruises around his ribs. It concerned Lo how visible they were to the point where they were poking out. The moment he noticed it he neatly tucked his shirt and heaved himself up on one leg by despertly holding onto the sink. With the constant pain that pierced through his ribs whenever he moved or breathed or talked he had begun to suspect that one or two of them was broken. "Anyway don't you have an exiting time of sitting at a table and not eating at all to go too"