One last chapter

It may have taken a while because of impromptu make out session and burst of laugh attacks from happiness but Logan and Ethan arrived at the door that lead back to the light side of the mindscape.

Deceit tugged at his husband's arm making them stop. "I need an energy boost before I have to deal with more social interaction" He said doing puppy eyes....snake eyes? He did snake puppy eyes. Logan arched his back down slightly kissing his husband "Energy boost completed, thank you" He said bleeping.

"You are more clingy than Roman" Lo sighed.

He got a loud dramatic gasp in response "How can you insult me! Your favorite person in the world like this" He exclaimed putting a hand to his forehead while they walked through the door.

Before he could reply with something snarky a hand landed on each of their shoulder and a loud "BOO" came from behind them.

Deceit jumped away like a frightened cat and hissed, Logan just stood there. He should get better reflexes honestly. Roman who had been the one to scare them laughed, pretending to wipe away a tear when he was finished.

"I heard you were talking about me. It's understandable really, I'm just that good looking" He said combing his fingers through his hair.

"...Sure, that is definitely what we spend our free time talking about"

"Indeed. Every day is appreciating-how-handsome-the-idiot-is-day" Logan added dryly.

"Ok Ok I get it. Stop making fun of me, I'm sensitive!" Roman exclaimed holding his arms up in his usual pose.

"Trust me. It is quite obvious you do not have to say it" He replied fixing his glasses.

"Did you two eat salt for breakfast or something. I deserve better than this" Roman huffed posing his usual pose. He lit up in a grin putting his hands on Deceit's shoulders and nudging him towards the kitchen "Aaaanyway don't we have something better to do"

"Like a surprise?" He rhetorically asked.

"Who snitched!?"

"Envy"

"Of course that....I don't know enough about him to give him a good nickname dammit" Roman sighed putting a hand over his heart and looking dramatically away into the distance. "I must learn about him to truly perfect my craft of funny nicknames!"

"Speaking of surprises" Deceit held up the hand with the ring on in front of the prince's face with a grin.

Ro's eyes widened and a big smile appeared on his lips "Holy Andrew Lloyd Webber you mad lad actually did it" Ethan nodded rapidly looking like he was holding back a squeal. 

"You knew about this too??" Logan asked seriously starting to question who between him and his husband would be best to start a secret spy mission without the other noticing.

"Yeh. I truly was the ultimate double agent in all of this" The prince replied with a boastful tone.

"Too bad you don't have your own prince" The snake said with a smirk.

"I am working on it damnit! Crankysnakeplays and this comes from down deep in my soul. Go suck a duck" 

"Gladly"

Virgil was already sitting at the kitchen table when they came in. He barely looked up from his phone only doing a peace sign when he noticed them. The prince went over and pulled his hands around The emo's shoulders and rested his chin on top of his head.                                      Patton came in shortly after humming a little to himself. In his hand he held friendship bracelets he had made for everyone. He gave them to Ro and Virge.