One parallel universe

!!This isn't what actually happens next in the story. In the next chapter this has never happened and never will happen. If you skip this chapter nothing will change this is just because people seemed to like the angsty idea I put at the end of the last chapter and I needed a little break from writing actual illogical duplicity!!

tw: Blood, Major character death, memory loss

"I am going to pick you up now, okay?" Dee let out a sound that sounded more like a whimper than a word but it got the point across.

The sight of the open vein replayed in Logan's mind over and over and over. He'd read up on medical facts so he knew what it meant. Right under your chin there is 1 vein on each of the sides of your neck. If you cut it up you will bleed out in minutes, barely any chance of survival especially if you don't have a trained doctor nearby.

If Dee wasn't in his arms he would have run over to the other two sides who were responsible. He would ask them why they had to take the only person who made him feel like he was allowed to be happy away from him. Was it Ethan or him or both they hated?

"Get out!" He yelled at the ones he would never truly forgive. 

Carefully he laid the dark side down on the bed pulling the covers over him ignoring that the white sheets under him started chaining color. He crawled in under next to him cradling him in his arms. Kissing his forehead over and over again. 

He was so pale and even when Lo talked to him his eyes didn't move towards him they just stayed staring up at the ceiling. A ghostly smile haunted his lips.

"Everything will be alright Ethan I promise" His tears mixed with the blood "I-I will never leave you just please don't leave me"

"Wha" His words died off as he got too tired to finish it. 

"Nothing. Yo-you just need some time and...and then you will you'll be fine an and you will be with me always. Nothin nothing bad will happen ever again"

"Tha....does...sound...realisti.." Suddenly all the gravity was pushing on his eyelids. Pushing them too close again even though he tried to keep them open wondering what was making Logan so sad.

"Shh no need to talk just focus on yourself. B-but can you please keep your eyes open honey. For me?" So I can see your eyes alive one last time?

"Everyth....spinnin"

"Good. It it is proof you are already getting better" Deceit was too out of it to notice how his hands tingled all the time. Logan mumbled reassuring words and apologies between kisses on the top of his head hoping with all his heart that this was just a bad dream somehow and he would wake up with dee's head on his chest like usual. "Hey hey. Please keep your eyes open. You have to be awake to get better alright?"

"Mhm" He answered with closed eyes, his chest barely moving up and down anymore. Logan realized this their last moments.

"You gave me something I can never give back and I am so sor-" His voice broke. He tried his best to hide his tears in the other's hair but he failed.

"No...need..for..tears..I'm here"

"Yeah, yeah. You are and I love you so much for it. For everything"  Ethan mustered up a small giggle but it faded out in the middle of it and his eyes rolled back. Logan opened his mouth to scream but not a single sound came out. He kept on rocking the body back and forth seeing the last color on the face slowly disappear. 

After a few moments the body and the blood with it disappeared. Logan fumbled around with his hands as if the body had just gone invisible. He realized that it just now had probably been the last time he would ever see his love's face and he tried desperately to remember every detail of it covering his mouth to keep the sobs silent. 

Unknown to him behind him a glow appeared only lasting for a second. Out of it appeared Deceit. He was a centimeter or 2 taller and had a bow on his hat and on his gloves. All his scars were gone but the scales were slightly more greener and therefore more prominent. 

"Ethan!" He said breathlessly coming to the conclusion that sides reformed like the gems from 'Steven Universe'. He ran towards the other man embracing him but making sure not to hug too tightly on the right side of his body.

"Ethan? I am not Deceit. Most definitely not the side of lies and self preservation also known as the most important side" He answered looking almost disgusted at the man hugging him before pushing him away.  With a firm grip he took ahold of the others chin continuing "Listen here you pathetic light side. I know exactly how I get here so if I may ask how did I get here?" It felt like every last breath went out of Logan's body as he realized Dee only remembered his purpose. He was unsure if he even remembered his name or only knew him as Logic. 

"You live here" The side of lies let out a laugh pretending to wipe his tears afterwards.

"That was a good one. Tell another any time darling" A shot of pain went through Lo's heart at the sound of darling "Anyway I shall make my way back to where I actually should be"

"Please do not. They will hurt you" He held onto the other man's wrists not wanting him to go.

"Don't you dare touch me every again" Deceit hissed clawing off Logan's hands. Without it the logical side's legs gave out leaving him on his knees "I don't assume you were the one who reset me. Mark my words when I say I will forget this" He threatened.

"I will never forget you either" Something told him what they meant with that differed greatly. Then Deceit left and Logan was left alone in the suddenly very big and lonely room. He didn't leave their room for the next 3 months.