You're the only light I have left

Welcome to the twelfth rewritten chapter!

The night was only beginning as Logan walked towards his room. He had many papers to fill out and store away in the brain. He opened the door and was caught off guard by a shadowy figure sitting with their back turned to him in his chair.

Dramatically the figure turned around like a James Bond villain. The only thing missing was the cat.

"Welcome" Deceit greeted in his usual silky smooth tone.

"If this is meant to be some sort of joke it is not amusing me" Logan said druly.

"It's definitely not a surprise" Logan groaned at the response.

"I dislike surprises, you can not plan for them"

"Oh what a shocker" Deceit did mini jazz hands as he said shocker "You've completely misunderstood the meaning of a surprise" he patted the other man on the shoulder while continuing "So so darling I'll fix that"

He gestured for Logan to take his hand. The logical side thought about how big of a chance there was that Dee suddenly had gotten a new interest which consisted of murdering people. He mumbled something about how this was not the way he thought the evening would go before taking a not very firm grasp of the other's hand.

Deceit walked in a fast pace out into the hallway, dragging the man who definetly was not ready for what was awating him with him after him. A part of Logan was afraid of someone spotting them. He wanted to go back to his room.

"So apparently every dream that's ever been played in the dream theater is not saved in case Roman needs a break or something so they can be replayed" Deceit looked forward while he spoke to hide the excited smile on his lips " And I like the genius I am decided to use this"

"I assume locking Roman in a shed is not part of your plan"

"I would never" He gasped making a mental note to write that down later in case it could come in handy.

they arrived at the end of the corridor. right next to them was the dark brown door with a velvet red crown painted upon it which led into Roman's room. In front of them was another even darker brown door but this one was the entrance to the dream theater.

At first when they entered they saw the true form of the theater. It was a large room mostly filled by cozy chairs. At the far end of the room the stage upon which the prince created and performed the new dreams could be seen. Since the dream which Thomas dreamt tonight had already been created the room started morphing into it without Roman actually having to be there. In that moment the prince was sitting in his room watching epic fail compilations on youtube. After only a few seconds the two men found themselves standing on a grassy field in the night.

Logan gasped when he looked up. The sky was filled with stars each one brighter than the next. Meanwhile Deceit looked around to inspect the surroundings. They were standing at the top of a hill with only a few trees around. At the foot of the hill vast woods started. The mighty roars of a dragon witch could be heard. That was probably were the part of the dream Thomas took part of took place and if everything went right when he woke up tomorrow he wouldn't even know that they had been apart of his dream.