Chapter Eight

I reached over to unzip my dress, but Elijah didn't have enough patience. He grabbed my arms and lowered them to my side.

"On the edge of bed. On all fours. Remove your thong," he ordered as he began to undo his belt.

"You're going to spank me?" I asked meekly and assumed my position.

"Do you want me to?" He asked, heavily.

"Maybe," I whispered.

He propped my ass up and rubbed one cheek with his hand while he stroked his long, thick cock with the other. "I'll be rough with you in another way," he groaned.

Instant pain with pleasure surged between my legs as he thrusted himself inside of me without any teasing. "Elijah!" I moaned as I gripped onto a pillow tightly.

"Mmm baby," he breathes behind me. His thrusts become longer, harder, and deeper. He restlessly pushed into me, getting his dick to fill me up and have that be the sole thing that I felt.

"Oh my God," I panted in between the increasingly aggressive thrusts. "Its too much..."

"Its good for you," he responded in between breaths.

He wrapped his hands delicately around my hair but firmly enough to show that he was in charge. He pulled my hair back, causing me to look up. He continued to plunge himself into me.

He was angry. He was hot. He wanted control. I let him have his way with me. It wasn't how I imagined our first time having sex would be post lounge accident, but it happened.

He pulled out of me quickly, leaving me to collapse and ache for his fullness. He huffed and came on my ass. That was new, but it made me feel kinky. He disappeared for a moment and returns from the bathroom with a wet towel in hand. I lay still as he cleaned his mess off from my ass.

He threw the towel to the corner of the room and goes on top of me. He kneeled and placed my stretched out legs in between his legs. I held onto my breath, bracing myself for another intense round.

He grabbed onto the clasp of the dress and slowly pulls it down. He stands up to pull it off completely and returns to his original position.

His hands gingerly wrap around my neck then slowly make their way down to my shoulders. He cupped them and started to massage them gently.

I moaned in relief, feeling the tension slowly dissipate in his hands. He sighed deeply and continued to work his hands into my skin, muscle, and tissue all through out my back. As the massage progressed, I could feel his cock hardening against my ass.

"Elijah," I whimpered. I couldn't take another round of rough sex.

"Don't worry baby," he assured. His hands cupped my ass, causing me to tense. "Relax."

I took another deep breath and allowed him to explore my body with his hands.

"You're so beautiful," he mused. "I love every part of you."

His hands massage in between my cheeks and I felt his fingers lightly graze against my sweet spot. I let out a little moan as his fingers slide in between my lips.

"I'm so sore..."

"I know," he chuckled softly. "I'm trying to make you feel good. Does it?"

"Yes," I exhaled.

"Even when you're all sore, it feels good?" He asked as if it was a real question. He knew the answer.

"Mhm..."

He leaned over. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. "Do you want me to fuck you again, Morena?" He asked, followed by a kiss on my neck. The way he said my name turned me on even more.

"Elijah..." I didn't know how else to respond. Despite the soreness that I was feeling, I did ache for him. He continued to run his fingers around my private area. After a minute of silence, he called out my name.

"Yes or no?"

I moved my hips around, hoping that my body could show him the answer he wanted.

Two of fingers teased my entrance and I sucked in a deep breath in anticipation. He plunged them deep inside, working his fingers in a rhymtic motion.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

He chuckled as he continued to finger me. Suddenly, he pulled out of me and ordered that I laid down on my back. I did as I was told and involuntarily opened my legs as I watched him stroke himself.

"Look at you," he said with a grin. "Wanting more?"

I slid my hand down to my sweet spot and rubbed myself as I watched him pleasure himself. "Please..."

"Fuck," he moaned. He watched me attentively as I pleased myself. It was the same captivative and lustful eyes that watched me when I danced at the lounge. He loved watching me do what pleased me and I loved his attention.

His blue eyes locked with my brown eyes and that's when I knew that I had his undivided attention. I stopped pleasuring myself and slid my hands to cup my breasts. His eyes scanned my every move, very calculating and analytical.

I continued to play with my breasts and rubbed my nipples. He was transfixed and I loved knowing that roles were reversed. I was in control now.

I slowly sat up and leaned over to become face to face with his long, throbbing shaft. "I want to make you feel good," I lulled.

He released his grasp and I wrapped my hand around his cock. He hissed at my touch and closed his eyes. I ran my hand up and down it in a slow, steady pace. I parted my lips and licked them as I stroked him.

"Lay on your back," I ordered with a smug look.

He did so and watched me as I teased his cock with my tongue. I teased the tip of it and watched his eyes become frantic.

"Do you want me to suck your dick?" I asked, meeting eyes with him.

"Baby, you know I do..."

"I'm not sure if I really want to..."

A frustrated chuckle escaped his perfect lips.

I climbed up his chiseled body, our hot and heated bodies grazing each other. We kissed in a deep and passionate manner. Our tongues intertwined, lips intermingling and our bodies wanting to be joined together too.

He sat up and lifted me up slightly to slip his dick under me. I wrapped my arms around neck as I sat down on his dick, facing him. I held him tightly as I wrapped my legs around his back, putting him deeper inside me. His hands traced the silhouette of my body and he stopped to hold me firmly by the hips. There wasn't much hard thrusting, it was just the rocking of our hips.

This wasn't rough sex. It was becoming intimate with eachother. We kissed each others lips, chin, and neck. We were plunged into eachother, becoming one in body, mind, and soul.