Chapter Thirty-One

It was New Year's Eve and that meant my promise to Elijah had to be fulfilled: go to our parent's house. The thought of my mom living with Elijah's dad nauseated me, but I had to push pass my feelings for Elijah.

We had spent the past few days enjoying each other's company and strengthening our relationship. We talked all day and fell deeper in love at night. We had stimulated each other mentally and physically, getting lost in our world of romance.

"Red is a beautiful color on you," Elijah whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around me.

"It's a little short," I said, criticizing the satin spaghetti strapped dress.

"Those are always the best dresses on you," he rasped as his hands curved around my hip. "I want to bend you over right now," he said, slipping his finger under the dress.

"Then do it," I mumbled, reaching behind with my hand and cupping his crotch. "Please."

He looked at his watch and clicked his tongue. "We'll be late," he said, smirking as his hand fell besides him.

"You're a tease," I groaned in annoyance.

I could hear him chuckle as he left the room. I glared at his back and walked over to Elijah, who opened my peacoat out for me.

"I'm going to tease you the whole ride there," I said, looking st him with triumphant eyes. "You're not winning this one."

"Oh, such a threat," he said, feigning fear.

I kept my word and spent a majority of the time running my hand up and down his leg during the car ride. He didn't seem too fazed by my touchs and then I started to touch myself. It quickly grabbed his attention and he had to button the top of his dress shirt.

"I wish it could be your fingers here," I moaned.

He reached over but I slapped his hand away. "You're driving."

He groaned in frustration and jerked the wheel to the side of the road. He drove on top of a patch of grass and unbuckled our sear belts. He undid his pants and grabbed my waist to pull me onto his lap.

"I'm going to fuck your tight --"

A car flew by us as they blew onto their horn. In response, Elijah turned his lights on and blared his horn. "Asshole."

"No you're not sir," I said.

"What? No," he chuckled. "Though, I'd love to and I think you would enjoy it."

"Maybe on our wedding night. I need to have you wanting more," I said, making my way to the passenger seat.

"I could have every part of you and I'd still want more of you. I'd greedy when it comes to you," he proclaimed, leaning over to trail my neck with kisses. "Where were we?"

"Heading your our parents," I choked. "We shouldn't be late."

Thinking about seeing my mom and Nicholas created a knot in my stomach that made me want to vomit. The last time I had visited them, we got into a heated argument and Nicholas practically admitted to disliking me. I had tried to distracting myself the past few hours with sex but the blaring car horn brought a wave of anxiety.

Elijah exhaled deeply and held onto my hand. "I shouldn't have asked you to come. This should have been done at your pace."

I dismissively waved at him as I looked out the window. "We wouldn't want to start the New Year with enemies."

"We don't have enemies," Elijah assured as he started back up the car to head to his house.

The grand house was adorned with illuminated garlands, red wreaths, and various typical decorations. Growing up, we only decorated a small, thin Christmas tree. We would drive around the rich neighbors to get a stronger sense of Christmas spirit. It was strange to think that now our family had becomed what we envied years prior.