Chapter Thirteen

The morning hit me with a sore pain in between my legs and ache near my lower stomach. Elijah was not in the bedroom, but I heard soft jazz playing in the kitchen. I slowly edged myself off the bed and walked out to find him setting up two plates on his island.

"Goodmorning beautiful," he chirped. "How are you feeling?"

"A little sore," I said, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled as he kissed my forehead. "I'm hoping some breakfast will help?" He said, pulling out boxes of  food from a plastic bag.

"Breakfast and maybe some round two?" I joked.

"Morena," he warned. "I've hurt you enough."

"Maybe I want more..."

Elijah straightened himself and watched me with predatory eyes. "No."

"Please," I begged. I played with the waistband of his sweatpants. I could hear him trying to contain a hum. I lowered his bottoms and smiled at the view of his erection popping out. "Now it's time for you to fuck my mouth..."

I didn't know where all this horniness came from but I didn't mind it. All I wanted was to feel Elijah inside of me.

He slowly ran his hands fingers through my hair and brought my face closer to his cock. I licked my lips as I watched him stroke himself.

"Fuck your little slut's mouth..."

"Baby," he mumbled as he pulled his pants up.

"What's wrong?" I asked, standing back up.

"I know last night we were into that but it's really conflicting for me. You're not a slut at all in my mind, but it's worrisome that I get turned on when you call yourself that."

I threw my head back and laughed. "Elijah, you have a kink."

He crossed his arms and looked annoyed. "I don't like it."

I rolled my eyes and unfolded his arms. "Think of it like this... a slut is a promiscuous person, right? They would do any sexual favor just for the hell of it. Well, I say that I'm your little slut. That means, I'd do anything sexual for you. It doesn't mean I'm an actual slut. I'm just your personal freak," I explained as I rubbed his cock from outside his sweatpants. His erection never went away.

"I suppose that's a good justification."

"Right?" I agreed. "I'm your slut," I whispered seductively as I pulled his cock out again. "I'd do anything you ask."

The corner of his turned up. "Really? I'd love to see how true that is, but it's time for us to get ready. We have about 30 minutes to get to the car. You're exam is in 45 mins."

"Elijah!" I pouted as he pulled his pants up for the last time.

"We'll have fun when we came back," he assured, kissing my cheek. "I also have a surprise for you."

"Surprise?" I chirped. I wasn't one for surprises but Elijah never seemed to fail in that category. "What is it?"

"You'll know when we come back," he said as he walked towards the bedroom.

I ran after him and watched him undress himself. "Elijah, come on. You can't deprive me from your body and then not tell me about the surprise."

"Fine, I have another surprise that I'll tell you about," he said with a sly look on his face. "Turn around."

From the look on his face, I knew what he was going to do. I turned my back towards him and placed my hands on the edge of the bed. I stuck my ass out and swayed it from side to side.