Chapter Twenty-Four

The first breath I took was not the usual feeling. My limbs were heavier than normal and even grazing the dark sheeted bed took a lot of energy from me. My eyes slowly flicked opened and I noticed an empty spot in front of me.

I pulled the sheets aside and found myself almost competely naked. The only piece of fabric still on my body was my underwear. I sat up and looked around the unfamiliar room. This not a hotel room, this was a full on young man's room. The walks were a navy blue with guitars hanging on the wall along with posters of naked girls and guys with their tongues sticking out.

I didn't know where I was or how I got here. A disgusted feeling sunk into my stomach as I stood up and found my clothes scattered along the floor. The bathroom door was slightly opened and I could hear the faint hums of a man .

"Elijah?" I called, uncertain.

The shower stopped running and the humming ceased. I tip toed onto the bed and covered my bare body with the comforter. The bathroom door opened wider and Elliot walked out with an amused smile.

"You're finally awake," he smirked. "This time you're not as naked," he grinned.

He walked into the room with the towel wrapped around his waist. He shuffled through his dresser and pulled out a wrapper. "I was hoping we could make up for last night?" He asked, throwing the condom to me. "It was pretty difficult to get hard when you're moaning my name wrong."

I tossed the wrapper onto the floor in disgust. "What happened last night?"

He looked at me with offense. "We came back from the club, got naked, made out and I got turned off and we passed out. Thought you could make it up to me?"

"You're not Elijah. I need to get out of here," I mumbled, looking around frantically for all articles of clothing.

Elliot climbed onto the bed, pinning me down lightly with his body. He was excited and he didn't have to verbally tell me to know. "I didn't have my fun with you last night though."

"Please, get off," I groaned as he trailed my neck with kisses.

"Come on, babe... you're lucky I didn't get you last night."

I fought through the soreness that my body was doused in and  pushed him off of me. He flipped over onto his back, landing on his bed and in complete shock by my actions. I jumped off the bed but he grabbed me by the arm, pulling me back onto the mattress.

I slapped him across the face, leaving him a stinging reminder of my answer of no. I slipped my dress on as fast I could and ran out of the studio without my shoes on.

A yellow cab passed by me and I hastily waved my hands up. I directed him to Monsieur since it was the only place that could offer me protection if Elliot dared to retaliate for denying his advances.

There were always guards at the restaurant even when it was closed. Monsieur seemed to have as much security as he could and knowing the type of man he was, I didn't blame him. I banged on the door, completely distraught by everything that had happened in the past hour.

The security guard widened his eyes at the sight of me and unlocked the door. He pulled me in as he retracted his gun from his holster. The guard on the lower end of the restaurant also pulled out his gun and came closer to the front.

"I'm not sure if I have a guy folloing me or not but I didn't know where else to go."

"It's fine," the first guard spoke. "I'll go outside," he informed and stepped into the freezing cold with his gun on full display. It was too cold for there to be any pedestrians but the sight was still unnerving.