Chapter 2

Of course he didn't see me. But I have to meet him not just gawking here. I have to meet him and said sorry for what I have been. Laters, warm shower coz I have my solution now.

"Harry!" I yelled out as I walk towards him. I just park the car somewhere. I don't mind where did I have parked the car all I mind right now is Harry.

He turn around stopping his fast steps. He show me some shocks expression which I already expected. "Zayn!" He basically shout out my name in surprise. But no hug nor kisses follows my name like he used to do. Of course, he left me because of my shit and what do I expect from him?

Then small voice beside him interrupted my thought. "Dad, who is he?" The voice said. Dad?! I turn around and see a little girl that she might be around 15 or 16. So is she his daughter? She got same eyes as Harry but something hazel colour like mine mix with green. I still can tell that she is a small carbon copy of Harry.

"Oh, Dubby he is my friend, Zayn." he emphasize the word friend as he introduced me to his daughter. The kid smiles at me.

"Oh, Malik? Zayn Malik? The CEO of Malik industry?" She asked me which is so cute with her voice. She reminds me of cute Harry when we first met. My innocence Harry.

"Yeah, So you are Dubby?" I ask her to introduce herself. And which I expect she did.

"I'm Dubia Zaya Styles. Dad called me Dubby so you can call me it, too." she said. When I heard the name Zaya, I turn to Harry and he tried to avoid my eye contact. Why is he doing this, is she my daughter? Nope it can't be. Harry can't get pregnant. Men can't get pregnant.

"Okay, sweetheart. Can I talk with your dad for a while?" I ask her to give us some space, she did as I told and left two of us there.

"Harry, I'm sorr-"

"Stop, Zayn. Cut it off. I don't want to hear from you or talk to you." He cut me off. Okay great!

"Dubby, let's go home. It's getting darker." He said as he hold out his hand for Dubby.

"I can drop you two at your home, Harry. Pls, at least, let me take you two home" I said. When he was about to say something but he stop when Dubby said, "Wow, I always wanted to ride that limited edition of Mercedes" as she asked the key from me. I chuckled and handed her the key.

"Dubby!" Harry said but what can he do right now. That little girl already exploring the entire car.

"Harry, come on. Let her do what she wants." I said and got into the  drive way and into the car. Harry did the same and got into the passenger seat while Dubby sat in the back seat.

When I started to drive, Dubby was now searching for the button that opens the rooftop. While she is busy with that, I asked Harry how he was but all he said was he is fine. How could he be that calm when I am about to dive deep into the ocean.

"Oh, finally. You should have told me that it was just right beside you." Dubby said to me now I can see she found the button that she has been looking for the last 5 minutes.

She clicks it on her own and now she is enjoying the night view of NewYork City. I look at her through the mirror she is just like Harry when I first met him.

"Zayn, it is a block away now you can drop us off here." he said he is trying to hide from me again.

"It's okay. I'll take you home. Tell me when I have to take a turn." I said. Not this time Harry I need to know if you are okay or not. If his house is around here, he is like half an hour drive from me. He is quite close to me but still Dustin couldn't find him. I am going to kill him tomorrow.

"Zayn, take the turn right and the second one is our house." Dubby spoke up. I did as she told and saw a little house which is somewhat great enough.

As soon as I stopped the engine, Harry unbuckled his seatbelt and thanked to me. Dubby also made her way from the car and thanked me and telling me to meet her again which made Harry frown a little bit but he didn't say anything. They wave me goodbye and then got into the house. Harry, didn't say any goodnight or safe drive. But then again what do I expect from him.

"Now I have found my love so all I need to do is to win him back. That's all I need" I thought to myself and give myself ride back home.