Chapter 12

Zayn's POV

"Mr.Xheng hope we would see you soon"

"Mr.Malik, See you at 2020."
All I wanted to do is to go back home. But that's my fault that I chosed hard way.

Now I'm out of that annoying dinner that I never attended before. My dad wants me there when I firstly hang over the company from him but seems no cool that people out there are keep judging the things they possess and wear. I never bring Harry here before. But one day I will. I am afraid he might hurt by the people out there. I'm so used to it since I don't frooking care what they said.

"Ryan, I want you to bring me somewhere."

"Yes, sir."

After all my visiting, now I'm finally back to my penthouse in Paris. Maybe I should call Harry. When I tried to look at my watch, it's 11 now. Oh, I did choose the ring well by spending so much time. I hope Harry would love it.  When I come back from here, I am going to purpose him.

I know I am and we are trying back. I know this trip would firstly make Harry really disappointed but I'll make sure it's worth his disappointment by purposing him.

I already make sure the house is running safe while I'm away. I know the smart asses are here so they would be safe but in my mind I am feeling like what if something happens. I don't want to lose him anymore. I don't want to lose Dubby, too.

I feel strange feeling when I first saw her. I know we are more than familiar than we need to be. She seems comfortable around me although we have met there the first time. After for another week or more, she really loves to spend time with me like she is doing it right now for the time we haven't together. Oh, I just have to give a call to Harry.

Not within a ring, he pick up.
"Look someone waiting for my phone. Harry, aren't you asleep yet?"

"Nope, Dubby and the boys are having a movie night so I just enjoy spending time with them."

Jealousy bumps up in my mind. Zayn, they are just your friends. Whatever they are, I now am away spending time alone while they are having fun. What, Movie Night! Ahh, I just chosed my really really hard way.

"Harreh, hand me to Louis." He chuckled a bit and give up. On the way to Harry, the phone is picked up by Dubby.

"Uncle Zayn!" she sometimes seems like baby. She is so innocence.

"How is my 16 years old favourite Styles doing?"

"Really fine, guess what, Uncle Zayn!"

"You got your favourite chocolate mint?!" Why am I feeling so much excited with the words of chocolate mint. What!? I'm the youngest bachelor billionaire. But Harry said he don't want the kid in my mind dies.

"Nope, I've got a boyfriend." That last word running in my mind for a few times. What! Why am I hearing this for several times.

"Who is he?" Now I feel something protecitveness bumps up again whenever she is with boys or around boys.

"Xavier, the one that you saw before." Oh, I see. The boy that seems pretty socially but still like I said no boys.

"Is your dad okay with your boyfriend?" I emphasize the last part again with much stern in my voice.

"Yep, we have been known since kids and dad knows his parents really well and the boy himself too. He said he is cool with me having him as a boyfriend. Uncle Zayn, you seems angry, are you okay?" He is really FINE. What am I hearing? But still it's quite reasonable.

"Yap, I'm fine. Will you hand me to Louis?"

"Uncle Louis!"

"Yah, Louis Tomlinson available. How may I help you?"

"Louis, I'm going to purpose tomorrow night. So, I want you to go out somewhere when I need to prepare at home."

"Oh, finally my Zaynie is growing up."

"Louis don't call me like that."

"Okay I get it. Only hazza can call you Zaynie." I grinned a lot and tell him to make sure the plan is succeed. I know Louis make sure he completes successfully whenever he does.

"Louis, back to Harry, please."

"Sure."

"Hello, Zayn"

"Hey, bae!" I was too happy to hear his voice and nearly forget about Dubby's new boyfriend.

"So, did you really okay with Dubby case?"

"Of course, she already tell you the reason."

"But still, I think we need to keep an eye on them."

"Zayn, stop being so mean, they are kids and they are free to enjoy love even falling in love. We can't be in her life forever, she has to found her own partner and she also has to decide whether he is or not. I want her to learn by herself."

"Harry, you are amazing."

"Now you get it. Sleep well, Zayn. I'm pretty sure that you have meeting tomorrow."

"Good night, bae. I hope we are in same bed."

"Good night, Zaynie. We will have some quality time when you are back." With that I hang up.

That's why me and Harry is so different. I go on too hard as I have been treated by my parents. They shut me out that I never experienced my life with my own decisions until I turn into 18 and stand on my own. But Harry, he's different he open the treasure inside my mind that has been hidden. He put me back my wings while they have been cut by my parents. My intention was to become English teacher but for their sake I have to run this entire company when I was 18. But I would like to thanks to them for making me this much stronger today. I never told I hate them and they destroyed my childhood or entire dream but still they give me my everything. Without this, I would never met Harry. Without this life and section they give, I won't be here standing straight in front of everyone.

I don't want Dubby to feel the same as mine not only Dubby but every teenage in the entire world. But how I can see Harry can handle so well. That's why I love him. This side of him keeps me alive.

With the thoughts of him running in my mind, I drift into soundly sleep.

Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day!