Chapter 15

Zayn's POV

"DUBBY!" She is there lying in the pool of blood with dead body. What have I done to her? I should have stopped her before things like this happen. Now my baby can't wake up.

"DUBBY, wake up. Just wake up and call me daddy again. I just heard it, Dubby, for these 16 years and I don't have any quality time with you. I even don't know you well enough. I can't let go like this easily."

Then I fainted beside her with no longer nothing in my mind. I can see blurly red and blue light of police car but I can't clearly see that anymore. I tried to open up my eyelids but they are soo heavy to open.

Then all of a sudden I heard someone voice calling again and again for me.
"Daddy! Daddy!" It said.

Isn't it Dubby? I have to do this. I have to open my damn eyelids. Finally it came open wide and I saw myself still there sleeping on the bed inside our room which surprised me a lot.

Am I dreaming?!!
"Zayn, what happened to you? Are you okay? Dubby's here. It's just a nightmare." Harry said.

"Dubby" I hug her together with Harry.

"I just lost you, baby girl. I never have a chance to even make our father and daughter moment. I can't even save you from the accident. It was all my fa-"

"Daddy, I'm right here. You don't lose me. I'm totally fine and I'm here." She said and came into my embrace.

"Go to sleep, Dad. I think you need some sleep."

"Goodnight, bae." She get out of our room to just go back to hers.

"Harry, this is pretty strange. It really seems like the truth. I saw her laying with pool of blood. I saw her, Harry!"

"Bae, that's just a dream nothing will happen to her. We have you here. She gots two dads to keep her safe." He smiles me back with warm kind of pleasure but I still see the worried look in his. Harry you can't fool around me!

"Go back to sleep, harry! Sorry for my spring like this."

"Zayn, no need to sorry. Remember I am always here."

"I love you, Harreh!"

"I love you, too, Zaynie"
I flip back to the other side of bed don't get me wrong I don't want him to disturb him again as I am going to think for a bit.

I believe that something's gonna happen to Dubby. I must aware of everything around her. Now I am not the bachelor anymore I got to protect my family. I don't share what is mine. So, I don't want to share mine even with heaven. Not even the god can get into us. I flip back to face Harry again. As now I can see he is sleeping soundly restlessly like a baby. I love those pretty little soft lips of him. I can't help but kiss his lips. Drifting into soundless sleep again with embracing Harry in my arms.

~Morning~
"I always want you in my arms sleeping like a child." I ruffles his hair from his face as he sleeps. All the thing he did is sleeping but seeing him sleep make me feel like thousands of butterflies in my tummy.

"I'm all yours, Zayn" he speaks up with sleepy voice. Sexy

"Sleepy, are you awake from your beautiful sleep?" We chuckled and embrace him more tighter in my arms.

"Daddies!" Dubby just bump into our room without a sound or even a knock which makes two of us to pull apart quickly from our not even millimeter gap.

"You two always left me!" She pouted. She is so cute just like her father.

I get up from where I stand and pick her up. I get to know that she is too skinny and light.
"Bae Girl, you should eat a lot to gain weight. Isn't your daddy cook some delicious meals for you?"

"I never know Daddy can cook something delicious." I get it She is joking.

"What?! I raised her for all these years, Dubby. Now you are saying this coz you got your billionaire dad who can always take you out." Harry pretend to hurt.

Then Dubby go running to Harry and give him a assuring hug and said, "No, Daddy. You are always my serial number 1. Nobody compares to you." "You too Daddy Zayn. I am so much happy to see you two like this again and also me calling you Daddy."

I took the other side of the bed and we all decided to sleep back again. Dubby is in the middle being sandwiched by the two of us.

This is the best time in my life. I look at my side and see them sleeping again. Then memories came running into my head as part of it is with Harry and the other with Dubby.

The first time we met that he makes a wrong order in his bakery. With that he crave into my life slowly and steadily. At that time I thought I would never see him again. Then again to my dismay, we run into each other at the club while I am having hard time with my jobs. He assured me like he knows me well even though he is suffering from his biggest loss of his mom. The worse things inside our life makes us closer as I always go running to him when I am facing things so hard. So, did he.

Not within a month, I found myself craving and can't live without him even a second apart. I told him to be my boyfriend first he said he would think about more but then he returned my feelings back. The first date takes place at Paris the place that he always wanted to go. Now I get that he chose Paris for the first years after he left. I remember the night we make love to create this beautiful daughter of us.

All the thoughts and memories take away from me by the ringing of the door bell. That wakes up Harry from his pretty sleep and so to Dubby.
"I think they are here." I said but Harry looks me in confused thoughts but Dubby is still managed to open her eyes same goes to her ears so she might not heard me.

"Who's here?"

"Bae, you will see."