Chapter 10

Harry's POV

"Harry, calm down. He will call you. He will never cheated on you." Liam said.

"No, it's only 15 minutes left, Liam. The girl would be arrived and they might be having something now." I cried and cried telling them with sob.

"Daddy, How about we go and check out if he is meeting a girl and cheating on you or not?" Dubby said.

"That's the good idea, Harry go and grab your coat we would be leaving right now." Liam said.

"Liam, what if this true, I can't feel this right now." I said as my heart is shattering into million pieces.

"No matter what it is, we all are here with you Harry you don't need to worry." Niall said.

Not within a 5 minute we arrived to the Restraunt.
Niall get in to check the list that was being booked the table under the name of Zayn Malik.
"Yeah, we got the list and it's two table set at the third part of the scenery view deck. Harry, I'm sorry to break it but he already got some romantic stuff." as now I grip Dubby hands tight in mine.

"Daddy, it would be fine. All we need to do is check out who he is with." she said but I can see the hurt and burning flames in her eyes.

"We'll be waiting here. Go on." They said and now I'm walking toward him. He seems to be distracted by the texting. But I can't see anyone in front of him.

"Zayn Malik!" I said. That's all the word I can say I don't know everything about it.

"How did you get here?" He said. Are you kidding me?

"You should shut your secetery mouth first if you plan some date." now he is laughing and grinning with wide smile.

"What!?" I don't have any idea why he is laughing when I'm being betrayed or am I not?

"I got the deal, Harry. That's why I plan this for you. If I tell you to come up here, you won't be that much surprised. Sorry, if I make you cry that much." Now I find myself hitting him so hard to his chest with my hands.

"I thought you are doing this again. I thought you are breaking our promise again. I thought..." I can't continue as I am now worse than the earlier.

"Stop crying. Breathe baby.. I'm sorry. I won't do this again." he is promising again.

"Don't tell what you can't keep" I said with so much sobbing.

"Bae, I'm sorry forgive me. I got the deal and all I wanted to do is to celebrate with you that's why I ask Ryan to book the table for two. Sorry, I'm really sorry. I thought you would be angry and I expected more. Baby, I'm sorry." He apologize for millionth time.

"Wait...wait... What did you just say? You get the deal?!" He nodded and all of a sudden I feel like I just jump outside the gravity. I warp my legs around his waist and hug him tight.

Thanks for Ryan as he book the table at the third corner so everyone can't see what we are doing. I don't care if they did but still it would be a little bit confused for them as the first minute they saw me crying, hitting him and another minute I am hugging the same person.

"Oh, Dubby and the others are here. I need to tell them that I'm okay." I said.

"I don't think you need to tell them. Did Niall check the list?" he asked me.  What did they just plan without me knowing?

"Yeah, he saw your booking table list"

"Then, you don't need to tell them. I think they are back at home."

Then my phone vibrate as I am about to argue with Zayn. It is from Dubby.

Dad, have a good time with Daddy Zayn. Make sure you eat more for me.
D😇xD

Dubby, I'm sorry. You should be here too. I'll make sure that I would got a date for you and your daddy.
H xD

"Aren't you done yet? Who are you texting with?" Zayn said with much jealousy in his voice.

"My lovely one. The one and only" Before I finish.

"Enough. Just tell who is it?"

"Dubby Zaya Styles. Mr.Malik did you just jealous on your own.. "No, no not today. If I have to tell him, Dubby should be here. She also requested me to tell him with something special event.

"My own daughter." I chucked a little bit to cover my own mistake.

We are having so much fun and let me say this is the best night of our life apart when we first create Dubby. I don't feel like on my own whenever I'm with him. I felt the energy or the strength he give me. I feel the sparkles and butterflies in my stomach whenever I blush with his flirt words.

"Harry, if you finish we can leave now. I have something to show you." He said.

"Yah, we can go now. I'm done here."

With that we walk out the restrauant, he open the door for me as a gentleman. Awe I love that side of him a lot. Stable and smart.

"Fond what you see." He said.

"See what?"

"Gentleman side of mine." What how did he get into my head?

"I love cheeky side more." My cheeky boyfriend.

He chuckled and drive off to somewhere he didn't say anything about it.

"Zayn, are we there yet?"

"Calm down, bae. We would be there soon."

"Fine. Where are you taking to me?"

"Somewhere else, Harry Curious Styles. ."

"Ugh.. You, Zayn Secret Malik." He laugh and riffle my hairs that he used to do when I am bout to go to bed.

As he said we shortly arrive there. "So, we are here. I need to blindfold you first."

"Oh, that's sound creepy."

"Harry, you naughty boy. Come follow my steps." I can't see everything all I can see is some light running through the cotton fold. He show me the way as I follow it. Not soon enough he open the blindfold and said,

"Harry, I know I did wrong and make a biggest mistake ever to you. I'm sorry if I make you worse for those years. I am sorry for the lies I have on you, for the things that I make up to you, for the every other reason that you are so angry at me. I love you more than both of us know. I am sure our love is stronger than the troubles that are part of this. Give me a chance to do it right that will help erase this incident from our life together. All I can do is to promise you that I would never do this again in the future, if I could have a future together with you. Will you be with me as my life partner for the rest of my life and yours?"

"Harry Edward Styles, will you be my boyfriend again?"

"Zayn Javadd Malik, I'll" I said.

"Say it all, Harry I want to hear it."

"I'll be your boyfriend again."