Chapter 7

Harry's POV

I don't think Zayn might figure out anytime soon. I'm afraid if he might figure out too late for some reason. Now, it's one down and three to go. Louis won't tell him but he still left some hints for him to even suspicious. 

I was cut out by the phone ringing beside me. It was Zayn's so I decided to look at the caller ID and it said Ryan.

I look up to where he is sleeping with Dubby. I don't want to ruin their moment but I have no choice.
"Zayn, your phone is ringing. It was from Ryan."  I told him with shaking him a little bit.

"Hmm.." He just mumble and get back to sleep.

"Zayn, he keep ringing. I think it might be important." I said again. Now he handed his hand out for me to put the phone on.

"Hello!" He said with sleepy mood.

"Cancel it. I won't come anytime soon......... God Dammit, just said I'm not here or something." He said and listening for Ryan to talk. After a while, "Fine. Tell them I am coming down." He said and slam the phone onto the table beside which makes Dubby to flinch in her sleep.

He carefully put Dubby's leg replace and make himself out from Dubby's grip.
"Sorry, Harry. I think I need to go." He said to me.

"Yeah, go on." I said. I didn't mean to cut this conversation this much short but I don't have any idea to continue.

"I'll see you soon. Take care." he said and make his way to the door. But before he open the door and makes his way out, he comes back to the couch where Dubby is sleeping and kisses her forehead and said, "Don't let her stay close to the boys." directly to me. That's surprised me a lot that makes me think whether he know or not.

Then, he get out from the house as I follow him till the driveway. He gaze back at me for the last time and drive off.

Whe I get back to the house, I saw Louis coming down the stairs.
"Morning, Tommo." I said and he said the same as morning.

"Did Zayn just leave?" he asked as he saw the space beside Dubby is empty.

"Yeah, Ryan called him just a while ago. Maybe there's something important." I said.

"So, what for breakfast?" Niall get down with a big grin on his lips.

"Sandwiches, I can make some bacon for you." I have no idea what he will be without even eating foods.

"Liam, get down we are going out for breakfast." Louis said. 

"What!? I only said I'll make bacon for breakfast. I haven't said we would go out." Unbelievable, what is he aiming at?

"I am not eating that stupid bacon for breakfast. Dubby, let's go shopping!" Louis said loud enough to wake Dubby up.

"What are you guys talking?" She said with half asleep and half awake.

"We're going shopping!" the three of them yelled in unison.

"What? Where's Uncle Zayn?" She asked. What a daughter. She ask her dad first even though Liam isn't here too.

"He's already gone to work. Liam, get your lazy ass bring here. We're going shopping." Louis screamed out loud for Liam.

"We're going shopping without Uncle Zayn?! That's bad." Dubby is really cute. She thinks about her dad, too.

"Ahh... Poor Little Dubby, we can go out with your dad next time." Louis said. What the hell?

"LOUIS!?" I yelled and at the same time the voice louder than me said "What!?" is being yelled by all the four of them including Liam who is now jogging down the stairs.

"OMFG! What have I done? Sorry, Harry. We need to tell them now." Louis said.

"Of course, you dumb. We actually have to say it." I said is he out of his mind. Agh, I didn't mean to not let them know.

"So, Lads basically Dubby is Zayn's daughter. You guys are a little bit stupid enough to figure out the similarities. Her father is the worse. So, that's all." Louis stated the matter and now the two of them are totally out of the universe.

"Earth to Niall and Liam! You can space out next time. I'm hungry we need to go to mall right now." Louis is such an idiot. How can he just slip out that kind of stuff. Thanks to God that he didn't say it in front of Zayn.

Now we are making our way to the mall as we already have our breakfirst at "Ivy", Niall and Liam can't stop asking the question to me and Louis. Dubby keep quiet typing on her phone. She kind of addict to the phone nowadays.

"Harry, all these years after you left him, he is too much miserable that he didn't eat or sleep for first three weeks. We can't convince him as you know he is very stubborn. He hire someone to investigate about your presence. But since you are at France, we can't find you anywhere here. He never give up as he still continues his searching for you for 16 years." Liam said.

"I'll think about it Liam. Now it's too much for me." I said but I am sure I already let him in. I know that he had changed for all these years.

I still have him inside my mind. I too never let anyone in beside him.

"I want that one, Daddy please." Now I find myself being argued with Dubby as she is pleasing me to buy that short pencil skirt which I refuse.

"Harry, let her wear what she wants. She is 16 not 6 anymore." Liam said. Ugh, didn't you just figure that that dress is showing all her legs.

"Still not that skirt, find the other." I said and she just turn around and get back to the dressing room.

"We'll take that one!" Louis screamed out for the cashier and Dubby.

"What!? Louis, Harry said the skirt is so short." Liam said.

"Dubby, you really love it right." Niall said of course she would say absolutely yes.

"Louis, I really gonna struggle you if you did one more thing to spoilt her more." I said with all my might. And they all break out into laugh.