Chapter 14

Zayn's POV

She's my daughter. I never suspect the same things we got as if she would be my daughter. I never thought as if she would be related to me.

"Daddy!" What?! Did she just call me daddy!

"Dubby, can you say it again?"

"Daddy!" I run towards her and hug her with all my might. She jump up on me and wrap her legs around my waist.

I always wanted a daughter. I always wanted the same carbon copy of Harry. She is just the smaller combination of me and Harry. I should have known this before.

Harry comes and hug us from the other side now as Dubby is in the middle with the two of us hugging her. I never thought we have been a complete family before. I got a daughter with my loves man in the world. My life is complete. I'll make sure that I keep my husband and my daughter safe from everything until I die.

I don't want any business or any money. I only want my family I only want this happy family of us living together for the decades of years. I am not the one who used to listen to all the goods and bads people make up to me. Now I am like a solider fighting for my family.

We pull back each other as Dubby is now getting down back to the ground as I can see she is wearing the shoe I have bought for her. Then we have a dinner date with the three of us. Harry tells me about the childhood about Dubby as I am disappointed onto myself that I can't even get help him. I can't be there when he needed me the most. I know he left the worst part as he said they move back here cuz of financial problems. I should have there for him. I should have there for my daughter.

Then, we get back into the house when we all finish chitchatting. Dubby said she is so much sleepy that she can't even walk herself to her bed. So, I decided to pick up her bridal style and bring her to her room. I stay there for a while impressing my own daughter face as she fell asleep. My baby girl is falling asleep and she looks so cute I wonder how she seems when she is little. Maybe I should ask Harry to show me her baby album.

After another good minutes, I walk out her room before giving her a good night kiss. I walked back to our room and greeted by my nearly asleep soon to be husband.

I took a slow ninja steps to him and sit on the bed beside him. But to my dismay he walk up because of the bed can't stand the weight of me as it squeeze a little and make him awake.

"Oh, Zayn, you're back."

"I'm sorry that I wake you up."

"It's fine. Let's sleep now. I don't think I have some strength to keep my eye lids open."

"Yeah, bae, Go to sleep."

The idea of announcing the wedding to the media pop up in my mind. Lately I just have to show out my personal life that I want my wedding to be grand and wealthy.

"Harry, before you sleep, can we talk for a while? No too long just for 5 minutes"
"Okay, go on I'm listening." he turned his head and body towards me and said.

"Harry, I think we need to show up to the public now. Will it be okay for you? I don't want you and Dubby to get hurt but we still need to announce the marriage." now his eyes are wide awake and thinking for the answer.

"Zayn, I'm fine. I am not afraid of anything if I have you here. And I don't want Dubby to face this but I can't help that her father is famous. I trusted on you and I know that you won't let your daughter risk for her life. That's why I am fine with this."

"Then will it be okay if I want to make it quick?"

"How much quick do you want?"

"Tomorrow? Will it be okay?"

First he didn't answer me but chuckled.
"Zayn, then when will we hold the wedding?" All of a sudden he asks me this. It will be great as soon as possible. I want to be in you and Dubby's life entirely.

"Next month??"

"Bae, slow down your speed. Why are you wanting this so much quick?" Is he making this a question and asking me again.

"You are asking me for a thousand reasons. I want you here right beside you as soon as possible." That's the universal truth.

"I got it. Then we will chose the date tomorrow and after that we can announce the press."

"Good night, Bae, go to sleep. You said you are sleepy."

"Yeah, I am. Good night, Zayn."

"I love you, Harreh."

"I love you, too." then he feel into a dreamless sleep. And I feel the same too but something strange come over my mind.

I am now walking out my room as I had heard some sound of opening the doors. I can tell that my house is as safe as White House resident of the President. But I still hear the sound of the door even when I am walking towards the door. It never stop opening as it opens slowly as all my doors inside the house are the huge slide ones.

I now can see the girl is slowly pushing the door and that girl is Dubby.
"Dubby, where are you going?" I opened the light and ask for her.

She didn't answer me or even turn around to me. I worriedly follow her to the downstairs as she make all her way to the front door.

I grab her hands and turn her around before she get out of the house. "Dubby, where are you going?"

"Daddy, Dad just left us."

"Dubby, what are you talking about? He is sleeping upstairs."

"No, he just left. I saw him leaving the house. I saw him walking out of the gate." Before I convinced her she struggle my grip and run out of the house and then out of the gate. I run after her but not to blame me her 16 years old body is more active and lighter than mine.

When I am about to reach the gate, she run across the road but then suddenly stopped. She is looking for the things coming towards her with the bright light showing off. I follow her glance and saw the big truck of Wood coming towards her.

I tried to run towards her but before I get to her the car just run into her,

"No, Dubby, no!" before I run off it was too late!