Chapter 11

Harry's POV

"Zayn, Come back home early today. I have prepared something for you." That must be so much fun. Finally, Dubby come to say out loud for the word Daddy.

"Ugh.. Sir, it's me Ryan. Mr. Malik is in the conference hall. I will inform him after he comes out from the hall."

"Thanks Ryan, have a good day."

"Ah.. And thanks for the table book, Ryan. I appreciate all you have done."I said knowing I haven't thanked him for it. He's been in the part of our reunion.

"It's my job, sir. I will tell him when he is Available." He said as we end the call there.

What am I gonna do first? First thing first,
"Everyone, we will go out for shopping."

"Why?" Lazy Louis!

"Because tonight we are going to tell Zayn about Dubby." As I exchange a nodding look with Dubby. She seems really excited. I feel the exact same thing too, My baby girl.

"Where will you celebrate? At home or somewhere out? You can take my Restraunt for an hour or two if you want." Niall is just a cute one. But still Zayn is the cutest. Oh, what am I doing?

"Ah, yes, we will doing it inside so thanks for your offer Niall."

"Louis, Is Eleanor back?" Liam suddenly ask him.

"Why?" I interrupt Louis.

"We'll have to give you guys some spaces." Oh, sweet but no without you guys we will have no fun.

"Without you guys, we won't be fun. So, make yourselves home like you used to do. Remember we are big big family moving in One Direction. No one left out or worse move out." I can see now they are satisfied with my saying. The best part is no one left our or worse move out.

We went to the nearest market for the necessery foods, snacks and the best one Champaign. Niall help me prepare the dinner as Liam and Louis help me with the decorations. Dubby help herself look elegant as she chosed her outfit for the dinner.

"Perfect!" we all yelled out loud. As all the foods are prepared deliciously in the kitchen by me and Niall. Niall as usual fill up his tummy with some tasting tips. Funny and hungry guy. Liam and Louis prepare the candles, goblet and the main thing Wine set.
I love these guys.

Zayn's POV

"Can you just solve it your own!?" For all this today, I started with yelling even when I get one step in this building. All the things want wron like not I'm wanted.

"I've got 100 people in this hall somebody tell me some brilliant idea." Spoiling me alive.

"Just tell me one fine thing you guys have been though of." I said this because we got a problem in my now France project which I have been working day and night for it.

Then I hear a knock on the hall room. "Sir, You have an important call." Ryan said.

"From whom?"

"The Chinese investors, they said they want to hold a meeting at France for the share holding."

"Why can't they just do this here?"

"Sir, they are already there for the visiting."

"Frooking Stupid!" I mumbled under my breathe and slam the table.

"Sir, Mr.Styles also wants you to come home early. He said he had something to tell you." OMG, I am going to be surprised. Now my facial expression has changed and all the stuff inside the meeting hall just shocked by my sudden change. What do they expect?

Harry is my everything. Bae, just wait a minute I got some problems to take care of.

"Ryan, when will the investors want me in France?"

"First Class Dinner will be at 6 and the meeting will held at 9 tomorrow."

"Then, inform them that I'll be there sharply at 9 tomorrow."

"Sir, Lixien Xheng will be there to discuss the 2020 project of Zelda swimming pool in Italy branch enterprise."

"Double Frooking Stupid"
Then, I have to travel to Paris right now.

"Prepare the jet at 5. Give me a minute I'll be back. I want all the paperwork about tomorrow meeting and the contract about today one."
I excuse myself from the meeting. I must call Harry.

Not within a two or three ring, he pick up my phone.
"Harreh, Bae where are you?"

"I'm at home, did you get the news from Ryan?"

"I get it, but.. Ugh,..Harry, can we skip the dinner to tomorrow night?"

"Why?" his question is full of disappointment. How am I gonna do with him?

"I have to go to Paris as we got some problem in the project. Harry, I'll be back tomorrow morning."

I can't hear anything but a heavy sigh from him. After another great second, he replied, "Yah, Yah, go on. Our dinner can skip." He always is the one who can understand me so well.

"Harry, I know that voice. I'm really sorry, bae. I have no choice."

"Zayn, I said it's fine. Just go. We'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Harreh, bae.." I hear the dead line of phone. Great job, Zayn Malik, you just chose the
Damn it.

"Sir, the plane is ready. We can leave now. I already prepared for your suit tonight and tomorrow's meeting."

Sorry, bae. I'll be back tomorrow as soon as possible. I love you and I'll miss you.
Z xD

Nothing's come back. Then I recklessly take the plane to leave to Paris. Why my steps are so heavy like something's gonna happen?

"Welcome to Heliclide! This is the pilot speaking. The plane will leave in couple of minutes. So, I suggest you to buckle up the seatbelt. Thanks for your cooperation. This plane will take you to Paris, you will be there in next hour."
Now I am leaving my family and especially soon to be happy day to my worse.

Are you on the plane yet? Call me when you arrived safely.
H xD

That's my boy, if he didn't text this I would be hanging behind as I can't even concentrate on the subject at the company dinner.

Don't worry I would be fine. Anyway, I will call you. Thanks and sorry for everything, bae, I love you
Z xD

Love you, too.
H xD